The Flash (Spoiler Tag Season 2 Stuff)

Just realized there’s not a topic for this spectacular show. I started watching it a while ago on Netflix, and I think its fantastic. Anybody else watch it?

2 Likes

Yes. #BetterThanAllOfArrow

3 Likes

The pilot’s pacing was a bit too fast (yes, I know It’s the flash, but even then the pacing felt a bit weird), but it was good. It’s nice to see the Flash get some TV love, and I like seeing some of his (rather generic) villains come on screen (Weather Wizard? Captain COLD? Clock King! Hah!).

I’m only 7(?) episodes in, but it’s a fun show. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I find it much more interesting with all the time travel stuff.

I have a feeling so far in the show we’re gonna come across Reverse Flash…

2 Likes

Really, I doubt it. That would never happen. /s

Bro, you gotta catch up fast cause Season 2 has so much more interesting stuff right now.

Does anybody know when Season 2’s coming on Netflix?

2 Likes

Do you not have cable?

And why not use the CW channel’s website?

I have cable, I just wanted to watch from the start, but I didn’t know it was on the website.

Btw, the website only keeps 6 episodes at a time online there.

Now that’s kinda stupid. Talk about user convenience, huh?

3 Likes

Same goes for Xfinity On Demand. Dang Comcast.

fun fact, really didn’t like this show at first

but I kept watching it to see if it would get better, and well it sure as hell did, show is great, last episode of season 1 was feels

3 Likes

We welcome you to the cult of Flash, where you shall always stay. :smile:

I never thought it was that bad at first, but I have some sorta personality trait disorder anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I quite like the show, t’is quite exquisite.

YOU HEARD IT RIGHT HERE FOLKS! :smile:

1 Like

Run Barry Run!!! God they say that too much but this is a pretty good show! (Not as good as Gotham :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) Also my least favourite character is Iris who is just there to give Barry pep talks. My most favourite character was Ronnie/Firestorm (I am going to go cry…)

1 Like

Edited title as some of you are just starting the show - Booster

All that needs to be said, really!

Darnit. That was a dirty move, even for a politician.

1 Like

I actually think of the show as great (despite skipping the pilot) and I now watch season 2 each Saturday before watching doctor who

1 Like