The Food Topic

I make things called leftover tacos. I take whatever leftover meat we have (barbecue pork, philly cheese steak steak, various chicken) and make tacos out of it. Discuss

1 Like

I do something similar but with burritos

1 Like

Excellent

Oh hey, kinda forgot this topic existed. Seeing it again got me thinking;

During quarantine, what are your food habits? Has it gotten better? Worse? Or not changed? I can personally say that my habits has probably gotten worse, but I will hopefully be able to turn it around when going away for work this summer.

Stayed the same pretty much

Iā€™d say Iā€™ve been eating healthier because I have more time at home to make/eat vegetables.
I really love roasted zucchini and pan-seared green beans, and I canā€™t exactly get those when Iā€™m at school.

Meat and bread with salt.

2 Likes

A yes, a classicā€¦ By four thousand years. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I have eaten an obcene number of Roast Beef and Swiss sandwiches for lunch and occasionally dinner.

1 Like

I wish we kept roast beef on handā€¦ my parents only get ham and turkey lol

We have the advantage of having a costco in an hourā€™s driving distance, so lunchmeat is relatively cheap.

1 Like

Ah, weā€™ve got publix

So do we, but Costco is generally cheaper though.

Besides, you never know when youā€™re gonna invite the Russian army over for fishsticks.

1 Like

How do yā€™all like your eggs?

• Sunny-side up
  • Hard Boiled
  • Scrambled
  • Omelette
  • Deviled
  • r a w

0 voters

Fried

1 Like

Arenā€™t fried and sunny side up the same thing?

Almost. Fried eggs to me imply a hard yoke.

1 Like

Only sometimes. For me, fried eggs are sunny-side ups that have been flipped onto the yoke side to cook for a bit.

If you cook them just right you do end up with a hard yoke, but where Iā€™m from theyā€™re (apparently) known as ā€œdippyā€ eggs because the yoke is still liquid and you usually dip some toast into it once you break it.

1 Like

Cheddar cheese is a sour food. Change my mind. We as a species must all come to this realization.

Sour implies some degree of acidity.

Cheddar cheese is not sour, but it is slightly bitter.

1 Like