The Golden collared Ice Phantom Wyvern

The Golden collared Ice Phantom Wyvern is a wyvern that likes more secluded cold areas, It only ever socializes when it’s time to Breed. And they do not view breeding as that necessary or “pleasurable”, and if they socialize with any other creature that’s not to breed it’s to find food. They even go as far as to leave their eggs in separate nests miles apart and don’t check on them ever. They have sacrificed their ancestors ability to breath fire so that their insides are always heated, so they always have a micro fire burning in their chest. If you were to stare down their throat you would be able to see a faint orange glow. While they are able to fly without succession, they can use their muscular legs/wings to swim though the icy water to hut for marine animals, Sea dragons, or even other Snow Phantoms. They have also developed a large coat of thick white fur to keep warm and camouflage. They do however have an Eco location like ability however where they can feel warmth through the ice crystals in the air to find more food. They have developed special wings that cant be retracted but act as an extension of their front paws.

(Sidenote: I’m a little busy with school and I don’t think Jackel is quite good on the improvements yet, so don’t except my update on his design for at least until summer. For now I will be posting smaller simpler Mocs that I already have or were very simple to make.)

16 Likes

Wow, those wings are breathtaking!

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

I would take the hero factory chest piece off the rear, and add a tail. I would also add more white to the head, but don’t get me wrong this moc is really good.

1 Like