The Halloween Costume Topic

ive made two iron man suits, the first was the mark 7 from the avengers and i made it without the use of templates and the second is war machine from iron man 2 with the use of templates and a functionnal prop mini gun i made :stuck_out_tongue:

planning on a deadpool costume this year :wink:

11 Likes

Dude these look awesome!

1 Like

We need a slurm costume.

3 Likes

Gotta love that photoshopped face.

12 Likes

Anyone that dresses up as me this year gets a badge. I saw someone did it last year and it was awesome. =P

11 Likes

Excuse me, I need to go make a cardboard Miru and spraypaint it gold.

3 Likes

OH WHAT A DAY
WHAT A LOVELY DAY

(me with my older brother)
It’s one of my last years trick-or-treating, so I went big and actually shaved my head.

12 Likes

Oh my…

3 Likes

He’s worn flip-flops most of his life, and now can actually grab things as big as people’s leg with his toes.

I’m pretty sure that’s normal.

I’m gonna be a couch potato, the best kind of potato.

I’m gonna be a teenager. 'Cuaz what’s scarier? #2spooky4me

1 Like

Has anyone else dressed up as someone from TTV for Halloween? I dressed up as @Eljay at school today.

This was before I left for school, and no I didn’t wear the piece of paper around, and I didn’t have a mask because that’s a lot of work… The paper says Eljay’s true face.

10 Likes

I’m afraid I don’t go to school anymore, and my neighborhood doesn’t really do trick-or-treating (which is stupid, but whatever), so I didn’t dress up this year. I was pretty heavily considering dressing up as Eljay just to put a picture here on the message boards, but… eh. In the end it’d just be to put up a single picture in this topic, and it wasn’t worth the time and effort to me.

Whoever moved my topic, thanks!
Edit: Oh it was Waj

2 Likes

this is me
as Doomguy

4 Likes

Now if you excuse me, I’m going to go trick-or-treating.
And make some puns. They’ll be HUMERUS. please end me right now
(And no, I don’t have a picture of the costume.)

I wanna die.

7 Likes

I decided to just dress up as a plague doctor; no trick or treating or anything.

5 Likes