The Heroes are Living (THEORY)

So I watched Rise of the Rookies the other day, (second favorite special btw) and the Core Crisis episode had something that grabbed my attention. Here, I’ll be talking about two theories derived from Core Crisis

Now to start us off, Core Crisis, as the title suggests, delves into some information about the Quaza Core. In it, Bulk comes back from a battle on the brink of death. It is mentiomed that if his core was completely drained, he would need a transplant, and his personality and character would be changed forever. Now, this implies that Quaza Cores hold memories, character, and energy. It seems a bit farfetched, but what if Quaza is a living thing? Think of Quaza like a tree, it’s alive for sure, but it can’t move talk, or express emotion. When it is put into a core, it can now develop a personality of it’s own, which is how heroes have personality despite just being robots, they’re a living thing allowed to express emotion through the vessel they have called a hero.

Now the next theory is far less farfetched. In Evo’s introduction in Ordeal of Fire, he is calm, wise, and agile. In Breakout, he devolves into an inexperienced rookie who relies on Furno for advice. Why did he change so much you ask? Let’s look back to Core Crisis. In it, they mention that a Quaza Core makes a hero who they are. They can get transplants, but it will make them completely different, because, based on the last theory, they’re a different person. Now let’s make up a quick story. During Savage Planet, Evo was clearly to busy fighting Throwaway Villain #346 to help Alpha Team. Let’s say that, in the aftermath of this battle, Evo’s core is completely drained, and is unable to recharge quick enough. Because of this, he gets a core transplant, keeping Evo alive, but not the original.

TL;DR Version: Heroes are living circles in a mechanical suit and Evo’s dead.

Let me know what you think of these theories using the reply button below, and have a happy browsing!

14 Likes

I disagree. It’s the reverse. Your first “theory” seems to just restate what was already known more or less.

Though technically plausible, I think Evo’s personality changed to due to poor writing.

5 Likes

Interesting theories.

1 Like

Reasonable.

Or due to Lego not being able to pay Jackie Chan enough money to say 5 more lines :stuck_out_tongue:

/s

5 Likes

I kinda like this theory. It also give an explanation to why Evo went from my favorite to second favorite.
RIP Evo
2011-2011

I always found that weird. Also I guess transplant = using one Hero’s body to make a new Hero.

seems plausible…

unlike most fan theories I hear

1 Like

What if…
Quaza is Energized Protodermis?
BONKLE/HF CONFIRMED

/s

1 Like

This is good. Explains why Heroes’ personalities change between appearances. I don’t think they would hold memories, though. Just their personalities.

This is also kinda confirmed/endorsed/whatever by Savage Planet, where it’s seen that the Quaza gives life, but can also, if corrupted, heavily modify and change the animals’, and Witch Doctor’s, personalities.

So this is what it sounds like when I share Bionicle theories to people outside the fandom, wow.

(I never got into Hero Factory, but I think I can pick up what’s what. Interesting theory!)

HEROES NEVER DIE
This seems plausible to me overall

1 Like