The In-Between (RP Topic)

Eric does it anyways. Because carrying around a box isn’t pleasant.

Darren looks at the box on the unconscious Armin’s back, and reads it.

Ooc- The undead thing i understand, but if its a part of your system you cant forget that. Like, echo would still be able to see ghosts, and would still be able to fight, yes?

OOC: Yeah yeah, It’s still blocking most powers, prevent stuff like muscle memory, and the names of spells.

Despite being disconnected from Eric, the Box continued to perform it’s function.

“Which of you is the Military Commander?” The voice asked a second time.

“What’s the meaning of this?” Asks Jallak confused

“M-!” Spirax started to yell before Tekan tackled him, muffling him with his hand.

“The War Games, this is war, just scaled down in a controlled environment.”

“Your actions, while notable, are ultimately futile.”

Edited for double-post. --John Smith

Eric rolls his shoulders. This world was trying way to hard.

Darren tries to reach the box on his back, but his armor stops him from being able to reach it.

OOC: Mixel Eyes are always special.

IC: Eric glances at the double post.

“Are we supposed to fight each other or someone else?” He asks still confused

Ooc- Ok

Ic- Echo attempts entering his pocket dimension “What the heck. I cant use it…” He says as an axe starts to from in his hand but ultimately fades away

OOC: Mixel Eyes are not exempt.

IC: “Which of you is the Military Commander? Your objective will be revealed when the commander is chosen.”

OOC: Eric is special. I reserve my right for him to do crazy OP things because he never does it.

IC: Darren gives up on reaching the box, then suddenly realizes that his mace is missing. “Where is it! That was my favorite weapon.”

Armin wakes up, and realizes his katanas are gone.

“None of us are really, although if there was a leader, id say either eric, me, or hitora, would fit the title most”

“Has it been decided?”

“Can I have my scythe back? it has no special powers other than being able to stab people.” tekan deadpanned into the air.

“No, it has not”

“Controlled testing environment. It would invalidate the results.”

"Wait, I can still fly, since it’s not magic or any of that " says Scorpio

“You might have wings, but you don’t know how to fly.”

OOC: What if you have wings but its an instinctive/subconscious trait that lets you use them?

"It’s an instinct " Scorpio tries to fly but can’t “What?!”