The In-Between (RP Topic)

Echo does his best to fix it and ended up only making it slightly better “We need a mechanic”

“It’s fine.” Traykar lied.

“Oh st, oh st, what did you do?! What did I do, that was you! I saw you do It! No, you’re the one who controls the arms, and now we’re both going to die because of you!” Says Skultraz as the two separate souls argue out loud

I know a guy, well robot. Just take us back, i hope you can hear me says Scorpio to Echo, somehow…

“Your a bad liar, we both know this” Echos eyes seemed to show worry, something that would be new to traykar. He tried to hide it by sounding uninterested

1 Like

“The alternative is way worse.”

“How so?”

“Only one group of people that can stitch me back together, and I’m not too keen on meeting back up with them.”

OOC gtg

Echo sighs “People that made you? Theres got to be someone who can at least make you more likely to live”

“Probably patch jobs that can give me a few days at most.”

“Then we gotta take you to those people i am not going to let you die”

“Remember what I told you, when you asked me if I was afraid of death?”

OOC: Don’t let Traykar die.

=P

Ooc- Nah I dont think id let my friend die

maybe if i was offered like, a snickers or something though/s

Ic- “And i dont care.”

“Why am I the one that controls the arms? You said it in the first place! Right. Wait, this isn’t the same universe we were in right? I hope so. Well we’re safe here, we don’t have to worry about him any more. Oh, thank goodness… so what now? I don’t know…” says Skultraz as the souls continue to talk out loud

“Well, we can’t all be Undead edgy Imortals, now can we?”

“Shut it mutt, your not dying”

Ooc- How would echo save him though? He hasnt met the people so he cant teleport to them

OOC: Duct tape can work as a temporary solution.

Ooc- Ok

Ic- Echo sees some duct tape “Sorry. This will have to do for now” He bandages the wound with duct tape, using the whole roll “Its a really crappy solution, but meh”

“Yup”

“Sorry, if i had a better solution id use it”