The In-Between (RP Topic)

“Whataya think? Decent fighters huh?” asked Spectre.
“They lack form,” replied Trooper.
“No they don’t. They just don’t fight the same way as you.”
“Sure. I bet they’ve never fought one of my kind before.”
“Don’t go picking fights, Troop.”
“I know. I know.”
This continues for a bit after.

Darren glances at them, before returning to watching the fight.

Eric does the same.

Whisper just stands there "Im half dead. I breathe because i WANT to, not because i need to."He jumps on his back and crushes him, then disapears again

He stands up, slightly ragged. He chuckles. “Where’d you go?” He says, looking around.

Whispers face appears inches from his, and he stabs at him with his axe “Right in front of you”

Traykar had reached the border between the Region of Jungle and Ice.

His shield flies off his back and in front of him, protecting him from the slice. “Nice try.” The shield then hits Whisper in the gut sideways, then goes up to hit his face, after which he uppercutted Whisper in the chin.

OOC: @Traykar The regions of ice and jungle are separated by the region of water.

Eric considers retrieving Traykar. He then decides that he’ll come back when he needs too.

Whisper grabs the sheild before it hits his gut “You know, i would say thats stupid, but its far from the worst mistake youve made today”

It flew out of his grip, continuing its attack. It seemed not to care. “And what was that?”

Eric feels the ground beneath him start to ■■■■■. He sighs and shadowsteps down into the arena, next to where he would’ve fallen.

Echo tossed the sheild away “Thinking you can take me on” A black axe appears in his hand, the handle being made out of bone

Ooc- Like this Image result for bone axe But the blade being double edged and black with latin markings

It flies back onto Hitora’s back. “Well, what’s the sense in a fight I know I can win?”

“Well theres the experience, causing pain is fun”

Eric continues to watch, now in the crater.

“But I like a challenge.” He circles around Whisper.

“Ugh, this trick. You know someone named runa by any chance?”

“No.” He says.

“Oh, ok then.” Echo grabs his wrist and makes him stop miving, and tosses him into the air

Hitora flips around and starts falling from the sky, fist outstretched towards Whisper.