The In-Between (RP Topic)

“Ok” He puts it on and lifts up his mask as he starts eating

“It all started fifteen years ago, back then they were only matorans. Their teammate was controled by Vira, Jallak had no choice but to kill the poor guy as he rampaged the village and suffered too much already, which explains why he chose to kill Jallak first…” says Scorpio

“It’s either really funny, or really sad. You know what it is?”

“Nope but if thats what you want to watch meh”

Blaze listens, the time stop is still in effect.

“It’s cops. Real cops doing their job. It’s far weirder than anything that would be on a crime show. It even has bingo.”

“Oh, the pd is police department. ok” He turns it on and continues eating

“So, the Bingo game is relevant to the show, so, let’s say One of my cards is a guy trying to hide drugs by eating it, if I see it on the show then I get to cross it off.”

“Wanna play it? Sounds fun enough”

“Not really, I just like the idea that it’s relevant to real life. Just how it’s far more unpredictable than normal bingo.”

“Ok” He continues watching tv

The cops were chasing some guy who stole a trailer.

Echo laughs a bit “oh crap I just remembered something from the dream…”

“What?” Replied Traykar as the scene changed to some lady trying to get birds out of a tree.

Echo laughs at the lady “I hope she falls” he chuckles “and I don’t know why but the word skola comes to mind” very weird

He continues " The two souls trapped now are of Vetraz and Letan. Vetraz, the one who was mischievous yet trustworthy, and Letan was smart and always served his friends before himself. I don’t know what happened to their minds now, but it has to do with Vira. Soon after the death of their teammate, Vira used her Staff of Fusion on Vetraz first, she was going to fuse him with me, but Letan took the shot for me. I still saw them as allies, but trust was lost after the day they murdered one of my mentors. That’s by the time they swore loyalty to Vira. I know Jallak killed their teammate, but he had no choice. Jallak didn’t deserve to die, not like that…"

OOC: sorry that took long

“I don’t think that’s a word.”

The scene changed to the cops pulling over a guy, who was trying to hide drugs down his underpants.

OOC: I don’t make this stuff up

=P

Blaze had equipped his Rode.

“feels like a name.” He laughs really hard when the scene changes and makes a South Park reference

Ooc lol I got to watch this. Also it’s his wife :laughing:

Eric observes.

Darren walks around the frozen people

Armin stays frozen.