The In-Between (RP Topic)

Scene changed to a Drug bust at Obamamart.

“Yup, you have got to watch it.”

OOC: still not making anything up.

what the f*ck is obama Mart!?” he bursts out laughing

“Gas station with Obama painted on the side. It’s got its own space on the Bingo Cards.”

“Now can you unfreeze me, I need to finish this” says Scorpio

“neat” he laughs more “dude I am glad we became friends because this is probably the best laugh I’ve had in years” he gasps out while laughing

Blaze gets the two away from each other, “Or, we could de-fuse them somehow.” He says.

“Yup.” Traykar replied, as the scene changed to a guy was trying to jump the fence to avoid the police.

“That’s impossible!” Says Scorpio

“We’d rather not” says Skultraz

Darren walks up to Skultraz. “Huh. So you’re really two people? I guess that’s twice the cowardliness.”

Eric stays silent.

Echo slowly starts falling asleep and wakes up a few seconds later “it Happened again!

Blaze smiles, “On the contrary, we just need to use a reversed Fusion Staff on Skultraz.” He says.

"Powers like that has been lost for centuries, and not mention the overall god doesn’t like it when others posses an uncontrollable power explains Scorpio

“What?”

Blaze taps his Keyblade on the ground. He is a Keyblade Master, remember?

“the dream thing!” Echo seems freaked out

“What’s that?” Asks Scorpio

OOC: he doesn’t know that

“Oh. What was it like?”

“A Keyblade, mine in particular. The Hypernova Keyblade allows for me to use spells like this time stopping one we’re in right now.” He says with a smile, he seems to have the upper hand.

“skolas a person” he mutters “a very decent looking one at that” he shakes his head for a second “it was…weird. i guess I’m just not used to peaceful dreams”

“So, are you going to try and find them or something?”