The In-Between (RP Topic)

“It wouldn’t be too hard to rewrite the memories of the few affected by the meddling, or possibly just rewrite the time that we meddled with. Although the god might be a pain to deal with if it comes to that.” Eric thinks aloud. “Either way, you have failed to answer my question: should I or should I not bring the Makuta here?”

“A staff of fusion can be reversed, but I’d rather not risk it.” Blaze says to Eric.

OOC: Calling it a night! You guys know Blaze’s rules.

“I could seperate the entwined souls, although the body would take a bit more time.” Eric responds. “But I see no need to.”

"Since we didn’t originate like this, we don’t have a purpose yet " they respond

“Eric, whatever you do don’t bring her here. If she’s able to get to the in-between, she’ll alter the future of other universes!” Says Scorpio

“The Makuta would not escape, and if she did, I could simply undo the inflicted damage. There is no danger.”

"I don’t agree with your idea, but do it if you must " says Scorpio

“I have no such need. It is merely a question of should I, and I thought it best to inform you completely so you can make a sound decision. Now that you have made said decision, I will listen to it.”

“Why shouldn’t we bring her here though? It’d make it easier to deal with her.”

"Her tricks can be unpredictable sometimes, maybe she’ll fake defeat, maybe she doesn’t. All I’m saying is that any out come could happen " says Scorpio

“You apparently underestimate me, but with good reason. Very well.”

"Also, you might want to consider that she could possibly be expirementing on your friend right now. If she misses even a single millisecond, you can say goodbye to him for sure " says Skultraz

1 Like

“He is already dead. And the Makuta would not need to miss any time in that world. I can easily return her to the exact time she left, almost as if she hadn’t left at all.”

“Fine then, bring her here” says Skultraz

" No don’t do it!" Says Scorpio

“I’d suggest not bringing her here.” Runa said. “What if she runs away and tries to take over another universe?”

"I have already explained how that would not happen. And if it did, the damage is reversible. But if you do not wish for the Makuta to be brough here, then so be it.

Echo was still watching TV with traykar, thinking about the past two dreams he had

LTV wakes up and a silver and blue bohrok is right next to him “I can-an explain, sister.”
She robotically sighs “This is why I dont come with you.”

“Mornin ltv…oh…uh…hello…” Kumu says akwardly

Traykar continued existing.

“man this is a good show” echo was still watching it

“Yup.”