The In-Between (RP Topic)

OOC?
IC He hugs her “We’re still together.”

“We were allowed to come here for a reason. What do you think that reason is? We were in Echo’s world and we protected it from its Makuta, that’s meddling if you think about it.” Blaze tells him.

Ooc- meant to say yes

Ic- she hugs him back and grins “so how does white look on me” she laughs

“True. But we simply assisted others that belonged there. Nobody that belongs here wants them seperated.”

“Its fairly good. We’re still bound. Wanna go again?”

OOC gtg soon.

“Maybe Scorpio, they were friends at one point after all.” Blaze say to Eric. He doesn’t get why he seemingly does nothing.

“you know it” she grins

Ooc- ok

“Enjoy being united again then.”

OOC And skip?

We abuse this way too much.

Ooc- yeah to both of those things :joy:

He falls on top of her “Wow. We went all out.”

“Very well. If you decide so.”

Blaze nods and then he walks up to Scorpio, “Scropio, if it is possible would you want to have the two that were fused to become Skultraz become de-fused back to who they were previously, would you want that?” (@1000Purse30)

“yeah, we did” she was breathing heavily “I may need a break from “uniting”, I don’t think I got it in me to go for a few days”

“Same here.” He wraps his arms around her “That was amazing though.”

“yeah, it was”

Runa looked around the in-between while this happens, ready to jump in if necessary. He comes across a door. It reads ‘Chlodean 1209’
“After we’re done with Skultraz I’ll go home. I still have work to do.” He mutters to himself. “Maybe these guys’ll stop by later.”

Traykar got up and walked towards the door.

“Can you still even walk?” He wiggles his arm out the shadows

Traykar left the house, and hit the T.P. button.

Echo soon did the same

@LTVmocs “let me try and we’ll find out”