The In-Between (RP Topic)

“I don’t think that’s nesessary.”

"You know Swarmix is here, if you want your crystal cracked again " Joked Jallak

Runa chuckles a bit and almost lost control, causing him to stop and concentrate hard. “Only that would kinda release this thing in it’s current state, destroying us and everything in a 500 mile radius.” He said.

“And afterwards? The universe will rapidly deteriorate, eventually blinking out into nothingness.” He turns to Komodra. “I will cast a curse. I think. Anyways, If you should threaten the lives of any guests in your universe, who have not attacked you or threatened you first, you and your universe will cease to exist.”

Runa thought about this, but couldn’t think of how else to get rid of the ball without completely destroying something, whether it be himself or some nearby planet. Then, he flew out into space at speeds so high he was millions of miles away within minutes, at a completely barren planet. He threw the ball and the planet was utterly destroyed, leaving only a small amount of it untouched. With this, he poofed back to his normal form and floated there, a decent sized crack on his crystal. He pressed his return button and waited in the In-Between, healing.

Eric didn’t understand why Runa didn’t let him just erase it. Guess people still underestimated him…

“Of course, just please, don’t drastically change the future, it’s a pain to fix it. Also, I’ll like to have a rematch and probably challenge the rest of you soon” says Komodra

“He doesn’t know the full extent of your power.” Hepohepo said to him from thin air. “He didn’t know you could.”

“Screw you man,” Traykar replied as he tp’d back to the Inbetween.

“I couldve probably consumed it”

“Very well.” two metal bands appeared and secured themselves around Komodras wrists, each one having a black orb on them. “When the orb flashes, you may interfere.”

Eric ignores Hepohepo.

Runa shrugs.

“You won’t have to worry about me, I can keep a promise” Says Komodra

"Thank you, Eric " says Scorpio

“Either way, the bands are there.” Eric turns to Scorpio. “Your welcome.”

Darren and Armin crawl out from behind the rock.

“Let’s get out of here” says Jallak

Meta nods

“Where to next?”

Jallak and Meta hold onto Scorpio as he presses the button to the in-between

LTV just uses the 4th wall.

Kumu presses her button and returns to the in between, as does echo

They see Runa next to a door down the hall a bit, and Hitora sitting against the wall, asleep, with Keya sleeping beside him, her head on his shoulder.