The In-Between (RP Topic)

Eric, Armin, and Darren are there too.

“Bland, I know.” Hitora whispers, trying not to wake Keya.

Runa bows. “Farewell, friends, but I must take my leave. Come visit if you get the chance. But not soon, I have work to catch up on.” With that, he opens the door beside him and dives in, the door closing after him.

“Are you sure you’re a reaper in training?” Asks Jallak

“Yes.”

“You’re joking… right?” He says

“No. I still am learning about death and the afterlife.”

"Oh, ok, I thought you were bluffing because you nearly killed Komodra. I’m glad I’m on your side, and thanks for reaping me back there " Jallak says

“Eric, this isn’t like killing Chakravartin, this guy dies, so too does the universe he made.” Blaze says, “And I can’t make any promises regarding my meddling, as just being in another world is meddling.” He finishes.

“I can maintain a universe. It would just be an annoyance.”[quote=“1000Purse30, post:4553, topic:37931, full:true”]
"Oh, ok, I thought you were bluffing because you nearly killed Komodra. I’m glad I’m on your side, and thanks for reaping me back there " Jallak says
[/quote]

“Your welcome.”

“goodbye friend” he waves him off

“What a jerk” says Scorpio

Eric wonders who Scorpio is talking about.

“how so?”

"Not you, Runa " he says

“I know. How is he a jerk? What all did he do?”

“He threatened to take over my universe, and who knows if he killed my long lost cousin when he threw the giant sphere” he says

“meh. Guess we see him differently because of how far back me and him go, maybe not”

“Eh, I guess I could forgive him for the second thing, but never the first!” He says

“I mean your universe wasn’t taken over so it’s fine”

Eric continues to stand.

Darren wanders, looking at doors.

Armin sits down and cleans his katanas.