The In-Between (RP Topic)

OOC: At first, I’d think it was differing tastes in music but now, it seems there may be something more…

IC: Blaze uses a Kanohi Pakari to leap up to the ship. (@Runa)

1 Like

Ooc- jealousy?

Ic- “This should be fun”

1 Like

Eric shadowsteps to the deck of the ship.

Darren and Armin look for a way to get up there. They hop from floating island to floating island, in an attempt to get closer.

“Sky Pirates? What on earth?”

OOC She flirts with Hitora?

1 Like

OOC: I’m guessing Hitora likes Tangi, but Keya likes Hitora?
Tangi likes Hitora, but Keya also likes him?

IC: “That’s strange, I’m going to check it out” Scorpio then flies to get a closer look

2 Likes

Traykar just looked at the Pirate ship.

“I can’t teleport us to it”

(@Runa) Blaze looked around the deck of the ship.

OOC: all of you were close. It’s more that Tangi used to (and kinda almost still does) like Hitora, who…honestly isn’t sure who he likes, and Keya likes Hitora, and the two previously got onto an argument about it, etc. etc.

IC: the ship currently looked empty.

Tangi flew up, while Hitora swung his arms forward, using his forward momentum during the jump to get up there, and Keya went island to island trying to get above it.

Blaze’s gut tells him ships like this are usually not empty. He jumps to the highest point on the ship and equips his Kanohi Rode.
OOC: Oh, love triangles…those are (sarcasm in 3, 2, 1) fun.

“welp. Let’s do this the fun way” echo said before he jumps island from island, leaving quite a dent where he landed until he reached the top of the ship with a thud and a “weee”

OOC: at least it’s not like Scorpio’s “relationship” :laughing:

IC: Scorpio lands on the deck

“D**n it Scorpio! You forgot the two of us!” Yelled Jallak from the ground

Meta sighs and uses her powers to lift both of them to the ship

Ooc- ha :joy:.

Ic- Kumu climbs island from island until she reaches the top

Traykar jumped to the ship.

(@Runa) Blaze switches to a Kanohi Akaku to look for the ship’s crew from his perch.

LTV is just looking through his bag for a good reference to use

OOC: I wouldn’t say no to an Assassin’s Creed reference.

1 Like

“YAR HAR DIDDLY DEE BEING A PIRATE IS ALRIGHT TO ME YAR HAR DIDDLY DEE YOU ARE A PIRATE” Kumu yelled before falling over laughing

1 Like

LTV cringes to the point he disappears out of the rp for 25 posts