The In-Between (RP Topic)

LTV “I was a robot’s shaver basically before we were free.”

“So you live in a giant robot? Huh.”

LTV “It got destroyed and I now live on this planet thing with two moons crashed on it.”

“Oh. Sounds interesting.”

“Is it cool there?”

LTV “It is rather cool.”

“I cant wait to go there”

LTV “That will be a while.” He lies down and falls asleep.

“Ok” The doll sits next to him

Darren continues to walk towards the ruins.

Eric observes the ruins, shadowstepping room to room.

They soon come across the ruins.

It looks like it had crashed into the ground. At one point, it was a circular arena with four short paths leading to a surrounding ring for the fighters. Below it was a circular room, led to by stairs at four equally spaced spots along the ring, most likely for waiting competitors. Above the ring were a large set of stands, with an announcer box. Across from the announcer box was a smaller room, and halfway in between them on each side were concession stands. Between the arena floor and waiting room ceiling couldn’t be seen well from this angle, but what looked like a fancy pillar was there, with a glint of gold shining for a split second from the area. Despite being broken into large chunks and covered with moss and vines, you could tell it was once a grand place.

Hitora’s eyes widened and his jaw dropped at the sight. “No…” He mumbled under his breath.

Erisan swung from each side for @Traykar once again with two arms each.

“You have to do better than that.Seriously, Your inventions are crap, no wonder you need my parts.”

He swung down on his with one arm, at his sides with two others, and using his laser-gun thing shot at Traykar’s chest. “Just don’t want to ruin the parts I need.”

Eric shadowstepped to the glimmer and inspects it.

Darren whistles. “Must’ve been quite a place.”

Armin looks around. “Huh…”

Traykar was blasted Back by the shot,“Do you realize how far back you’re going to set me for pulling this whole stunt?”

The ‘pillar’ actually had a spot carved out in the middle, near which were two stone rings and a golden mask on the ground, one ring around the lower pedestal, the other laying on the ground near the mask.

Hitora looked distraught. “The Floating Sky Arena.” He said. “It was one of the greatest arenas on Okoto back in my day. I can’t believe, after all this time, that it’s in such disarray.” He walks towards it.

“No, don’t care.” Erisan told @Traykar. His eyes flashed a purple color. “Never mind, I have bigger business to attend to.” He walked off the way he came.

“What is it?”

“So you’re not going to gut me?”

Eric simply observes.

Darren looks around. “Huh. Guess it must’ve fallen.”

Armin looks around the place, looking under rocks and stuff.

Echo pulls out a axe “Think we will fight anything here”