The In-Between (RP Topic)

“Nah, this place is deserted.” Darren said.

Eric figures that there must be some boss.

“Whatever, my instincts tell me otherwise. And theyre rarely wrong”

Nase walked up beside him. “Based on what Hitora called it, I’d assume the Floating Sky Arena. And no, place looks abandoned.”

“Maybe later.” Erisan called back to Traykar.

Hitora walked up towards where Eric was and saw it. “Hey guys, come see this.”

Keya followed right behind him.

Echo follows “Ive been in plenty of abandoned placs that turn out to have some spooky boss”

“Ok then.” Darren shrugs.

Eric thinks about what Echo just said. He figures that a monster might not show up now, just to prove Echo’s instincts wrong. Eric looks at the people walking up to where he was.

“If im wrong im wrong if im right im right. No use in gloating, on both accounts”

Armin continues to look around, under rubble and in rooms.

He sees the ‘pillar’, the rings, and the golden mask as well.

Hitora studies the mask. “Mask of…Flight, it looks.”

Hamu followed after. “Weird. Why’s a mask all the way out here?”

Erisan peeked over the mountain to see the Sky Ruins. “Master, it seems others are there. May I have a way to summon some to help me?” His eyes flash purple. “Thank you, Master.”

“Weird. Oh boy, a plot devise!”

Eric looks directly at Erisan.

Darren looks at the mask. “Maybe a power source?”

Traykar shrugged and continued on his way.

Hitora picks it up. “I don’t think it was used as a mask…” He starts to put it where the missing part of the pillar was, when something rumbled and he dropped it. He looks around. “What was that?”

“Oh man i know i said no gloating but if thats what i think it is i have the perfect joke planned”

“So it was a power source… Huh.”

Eric shadowsteps to the center of the arena.

Armin drops the piece of rock he was propping up on his toes, and yells in pain.

He sees Erisan drop from above. “Hello, all you.”

Hitora put up his fists and Keya grabbed her guitar.

“Oh, hey erisan. Unless your a different one then what i met. In that case, hi different erisan” Echo still holds a axe

Eric looks at him.

“Oh. You’re that thing from the dead forest.” Erisan said. "Yknow, you’re kinda in my way. Give me the mask, and you’ll all be fine.

“No.” Hitora said stubbornly.

“Fine.” Erisan said. The rumbling started again. “You’ll have to fight these then.”

“I hope someones gonna pick up that phone…”

Eric looked at what “these” are.

Darren pulls out his mace and runs at Erisan.

Armin pulls out his katanas.