The In-Between (RP Topic)

Traykar continued walking north, and reached the border of the Ice region.

Darren jumps up, and brings his mace down in a downward swing.

Eric watches.

Erisan catches him and throws him to the side, trying to step on him.

“hows everyone holding up?!” Echo stabbed a skull spider

“Good!” Keya said, using her sniper to mainly protect herself and Hamu, who was still going through his bag.

“Good!” Hitora said as he slammed a Storm Beast into the ground with his gauntlet.

“Pretty well!” Said Nase as he sliced another spider and shot fire at Erisan, who blocked with one hand. “You, fire spitter.” He said, venom in the derogatory term.

Out of his bag, Hamu pulled his pickaxe made of an old stick, and what looks like a shadow trap on a short string.

Darren swings his mace and knocks the foot aside, then jumps back up.

Eric watches not participating in the fight.

“Ok i gotta ask how does that work? Your gun i mean. How does it have the ability to shoot a bullet yet play as a guitar?”

“I’ll show later!” She said as she shot. A spider snuck up behind her, but she noticed in time and shot it with her shotgun pegleg.

Hamu swung the pick down on a spider and grabbed another with the shadow trap, which he threw like a grappling hook.

“Your gonna have to, im extremley curious about that” Echo yelled from across the room “Wait, im stupid! i know how to end this”

Dalmur:
Now.

Dalmur zips towards Erisan, not intent on controlling the sad threat - rather, the mechanical vehicle Erisan was in.

As his form began to sift its way into the vehicle’s structure, the mechanisms began to lock up, struggling to fight off his control.

Eric still does not participate.

Erisan detaches himself and looks upon what’s happening to his creation.

Darren swings his mace at Erisan, who is now unprotected by his mech.

Undead begin to rise and echo chants in latin “Surge, mea exercitus nota. Occidere eos omnes, arcesso animas, et adducam eos ad me, et sic eas ad profundum inferni”

Ooc- a (imaginary) cookie to the first person to get that word for word

Dalm(ech):
The machine stutters and groans, wobbling around for a moment before standing upright.

Then, with a vicious hiss of its mechanical components, it turns violently on its master.

OOC: I google translated it, yes I did take Latin in HS but I didn’t want to go through that mess of conjugations:

Rise, my army known. Kill all of them, not invite the souls, and I will bring them back to me, and then lead them back to the depths of hell,

Ooc- Dangit i think it messed up, i typed Rise, my army of the undead. Kill them all, fetch their souls, bring them to me and take them to the depths of hell, close enough though

1 Like

He blocks with his shield/gun thing and shoots back, while dodging the blow from the mech. By now, the enemies had thinned out substantially.

The undead begin to take care of the rest, seeing as there numbers were multiple times larger than that of the enemies

“Alright, my armys got the rest!”

The shield recieves a considerable dent, and Darren swings again.