The In-Between (RP Topic)

“Yes.” Answers Nase. “Bring right once doesn’t mean much.”

“Give it time, i can barely count any times ive been wrong”

Eric appears back on the floating arena.

OOC: What did I miss and any Runa dropping a gate?

OOC: most everyone is in a floating arena, and no, no he didn’t.

OOC: Oh, well I’ll keep an eye out for a cue from @Runa.

Dalmur:
“You can count past two, can’t you?” Dalmur said to Echo. “Or is three your limit?”

Turning away with a look of absolute disgust, Dalmur fixed his attention on Hitora. “Unless you’ve all been hiding parachutes this whole time, fixing the plkace is going to be the least of our worries.”

“Ha. Ha. Ha.” I really wanna kill this guy “Do i need to count in front of you? I hope you have a few years. Ive counted how many people ive killed, and am currently at, oh, three million i beleive?”

Hitora chuckles. “We fell from further just getting here.” He thinks. “Who would we need…anyone here that can control earth?”

A dimensional rift opened in the sky and Blaze(@BlackBeltGamer98) fell out into the arena.

OOC He’s asleep right now I think.
IC LTV smiles “Lets go. Magic for days.”

Dalmur:
“Wow, what a very precise number!” He exclaimed. “Exactly three million! Do you have to kill them in the millions just to keep count? because you’ve still only counted to three, just with some zeros behind it.”

“I’d say there was six zeros behind it but he might not know,” He whispered loud enough for nearly everyone nearby to hear, attempting to address it to Hitora. “As for earth, I haven’t ever attempted to literally control it…”

“No, exact is three million five hundred forty thousand nine hundred sixty four, i just thought using that number would be easier”

“Could you try merging the six big pieces of this thing back together?” Hitora asks him.

Eric appears.

Armin sits on the edge.

Eric walks around the structure.

“Welp, come along Bitey,” said Traykar as he grabbed the shadow trap. Bitey promptly latched onto Traykar’s leg,“Instead of walking all the way back, I have a much better idea,” Traykar then pressed the recall button taking him back to the in-between.

Blaze gets up and dusts himself off, “Not one of my gossamer landings.” He says with a smile.

OOC: What did I miss?

Dalmur:
“For you, it would be.” Dalmur quips over his shoulder. “As for the pieces… I’m not sure. I’ve always taken control of things capable of movement, so I-”

And then Blaze showed up. “Um… Hello.”

“Hello there.” Blaze says, bowing to Dalmur.

Traykar exited the door a second time as was dropped out over the arena,“What up fellas?”

Dalmur:
Well now!

Someone who showed him the respect he deserved! Now this was a fellow worth talking to.

“A pleasure to make your acquaintance. Aside from your… Dramatic entrance, there’s unfortunately not much I know about you.”