The In-Between (RP Topic)

“Huh?” Armin seems confused, and Eric points his gun at the Wolfen, and fires multiple time.

“What if I told you that once me and my group have access to our items and powers, we can offer you the chance to come with us and be free. Free to be your own entity, no AI or the like trying to impose their will on you and able to learn more and become stronger than you’d otherwise never be able to in this world? How does that sound?” He asks, oddly calm in this situation.

OOC: Let’s see how silver tongued this little ‘suggestion’ is.

“So like what Traykar did.” Hitora added.

“Exactly, Hitora. Exactly.” Blaze says, smiling.

The wolfen was out of sight, and didn’t get shot.

@BlackBeltGamer98

“Nobody has escaped ALRA.”

" You think you have a chance?"

“Get real”

“Traykar probably isn’t even real.”

“Agreed.”

“Rightly so”

“Traykar did, and he is very real. I met him in another dimension. One ruled by a spirit of Chaos incarnate. Untamable and powerful beyond reckoning. He had been with us on this journey and now I tell you again. If you help us, we can help you truly know freedom from ALRA and this existence. You can become stronger and learn more of the multiverse. Now, what would it take to prove this to you? Perhaps, once our powers are ours to command, I can summon my weapon, The Hypernova Keyblade or maybe take you with us to journey across the multiverse; you are free to decide what path you take but not the consequences. So, is it the chance at true freedom or to remain in this prison of perpetual war?” Blaze is still calm. The reason why this is so odd is that he’s come to hate the Wolfen and ALRA but now, he is legitimately offering true freedom to these Wolfen.

Eric and Armin stay on alert, continuing to travel through the sewage pipe.

“You can’t offer that”

“You’re not in the position”

“I have my doubts.”

“Agreed,”

“I’ll wait and see,”

“As shall I”

“And myself as well.”

A voice can be heard. “Should I show them video of what happened in my world, or…?” Hepohepo asked.

“Who opened a window!” ALRA complained.

@Omega_Tahu

Sewage began to fall from the ceiling once more, the plumber continued to dart about.

“No one. Time and space just can’t do anything to stop me. Except when they can. It’s complicated.”

“Ah, Hepohepo, please, it may help our case. On another note, how’ve you been, it’s been a while.” Blaze says, a friendly tone in his voice when he was talking to this voice.

“You see, ALRA? Chaos cannot, will never, be tamed nor controlled.” Blaze has a smug smile on his masked features.

Eric and Armin stop, still on alert and facing opposite directions.

“Incorrect.” ALRA replied.

@Omega_Tahu

“I smell everything, that’s why they stuck me down here,” The Plumber replied.

“That must suck…” Armin says, both still staying alert.

“Oh, ALRA, you continue to lie to yourself. Chaos is a fundamental part of the Multiverse. It and Order are an inseparable pair, one cannot be without the other; no matter how much you try to impose order, Chaos will always remain. Such is the nature of the duality of nature.” Blaze then laughs, he seriously finds ALRA’s attempts to stay in control amusing.

“There’s such a thing called controlled chaos… I think that’s what Arla has here.” Darren tells Blaze.

“I can smell your fear, eh, it might just be angst, do either of you angst?”

@BlackBeltGamer98

“I am in control, you’re playing my game. And to prove it, I will play this song overhead, as you attempt to complete the objective.”

“I have taken Chaos, and I have put it in a box.”

“Here, I’ll show yo…wait. Actually, my agent is telling me that I’m not allowed to yet. Maybe in a bit, but not quite yet. Sorry!”

Hitora looked on. This voice alway confused him when he showed up.

Nameless sits at a desk in the night, lit by a small lamp, the only light in the room. He took out a pen and paper and began to write.

“No, you havent.”