The In-Between (RP Topic)

“Irrelevant, I am not constrained by a program that dictates what I can and can’t do. You are an individual and thus can be your own master, if you let go of your fears of ALRA and embrace your first taste of freedom and help us.” He asks again if they’ve played the YGO TCG or even heard of it.

“No, we haven’t.” Jeff replied.

“What would we even be without ALRA?” Alberto responded.

“We’re nothing without his guidance.” Agreed Barbara.

Eric and Armin continue straight ahead.

Sewage started to fall again.

They stop, having guns at the ready. Eric raises his scythe.

The Plumber, started to shoot at them once more, before ducking into another tunnel.

Blaze smiles. "You would be your own beings able to make your own choices without ALRA. You think that only because that’s all you’ve been told. In the YGO TCG, you usually can only do one ‘normal’ summon per turn but there is a card called “Double Summon’ which allows you to do that twice in the turn it is activated. This is an example of the ability to get around the rules of a game yet still be able to play it as it is supposed to.” Blaze says.

OOC: you aren’t in the sewer.

IC: “Those are still rules, it’s like killing someone else is wrong, unless ot’s self defense or war. Rules having exceptions doesn’t mean the rules are broken.” ALRA replied.

OOC: My bad.

IC: Blaze only shrugs, “Lie to yourself al you want but that doesn’t change the truth. You are no deity and have no true control over these Wolfen, nor us for that matter, only the illusion of control.” He says.

Eric fires back as soon as the plumber appears, and protects himself from the bullets with his scythe. They continue jogging like before as soon as the sewage dump stops.

The encounter three tunnels,“Oh, which one to pick, so many to chose from,” The Plumber mocked.

@BlackBeltGamer98

“Just as you have the illusion of freedom” ALRA replied.

Eric continue to jog straight, Armin behind him.

“Do you really think you can escape me?” The Plumber spat.

“Oh really? You only dig a deeper hole for yourself by trying to tear down my argument.” Blaze says.

Eric and Armin continue jogging, ignoring the plumber.

“You’re the one in a box, not me,” Replied ALRA,“Now, I will be sure to deactivate the three of you in the most painful way imaginable if you so choose to defect. You are mine to command, and will do as I say.”

@Omega_Tahu

Some sewage began to fall once more.

Eric and Armin stop, and switch sides.

“You use fear to keep your little pawns in line. That will only lead to hatred for you and then to a revolt and your destruction. You are sowing the seeds of your demise, ALRA.” Blaze says. He waits for Echo (@BrokenAxels) to give the order to move out.

A dark figure flicked into view before disappearing.

@BlackBeltGamer98
“Pawns are next to worthless in chess,” Spat ALRA.

Eric fires at it.

Darren looks at Blaze. “Better to be feared than loved.”