The In-Between (RP Topic)

“Whatcha reading?” Asked Barbara.

The books he was reading were (this world’s version of Rick Riordan) books.

“Neat”

“Thank you.” Blaze says as he continues to read, enjoying the chance to just read for fun rather than to solve some sort of puzzle or research an enemy.

They continued to wander around aimlessly.

“Why don’t you guys sit down and read a book? I personally find it rather relaxing.” Blaze says.

“Alright then, I guess,” Replied Jeff.

Blaze resumed reading.

The Wolfen started flipping through a book about Government conspiracies and cults.

“Don’t take those too seriously as they seem to be more of people just wanting attention.” Blaze says.

OOC: Got work soon, you guys know the drill on Blaze.

“That’s what they want us to think.” all three replied.

Other than the shelf they are at currently, most the books’ titles just had years on them.

“Runa, who are these people?” They hear a gruff and raspy female voice asks in a slight Australian accent, from the other side of the library.

“They’re my friend. Want me to introduce you?” Runa replies.

“Sure, but then they leave. Busy season’s about to start.”

“Already? Whatever. Fine.”

Hitora is approached by an orange clad figure similar in shape to Nameless, but with wings instead of a claw hand, and his steampipe on his shoulder instead of his back. “Hello fellow? What’s up? You should be getting inside soon.”

“I’m trying to figure out why the sunlight just suddenly ends nearby.” He replies.

The man’s eyes widen in panic. “The eclipse has started already?!”

“What? No, I don’t think. The sunlight just, ends.”

He calms. “Alright, here’s your answer.” He hands him a piece of paper.

“Hello.” Replied Traykar

A yellow-ish green and silver being, shorter than Runa, walked over. “Hello.” She replied in a bored tone.

“This is Boko.” Runa tells them.

Jallak looks around

Meta reads a book about physics

He sees that the stone bookshelves go up to the ceiling, which is three times as high as most other rooms, sans the throne room. He also sees a door in the back.

“What does this door lead to?” He asks Boko

“My forge.” She replies.

“That’s nice”

Scorpio stands outside still mad about something

“You good man?” Asked Traykar.