The In-Between (RP Topic)

Runa sighs. “Fine. We’ve got a place we can fight. Follow me.”

OOC: we’ve made it! Technically the third RP I’ve been in to do this!

to bad it gets rid of the total number of posts in the post-count box. That’s bad.

1 Like

“Very well. Also, Echo I didn’t know you have a son…”

IC: congrats

Ooc- YAAYYYY

Ic- “Wonder where the other one is” A girl was on top of echos head and feels it “Oh. There you are” She appeared to be a infant “I need to get these two back home. Be right back”

The boy walks to runa “fight? Can i watch?”

“Nevermind.”

“Sure, little one.” He says, kneeling down to talk to him. He gets up and leads them to a door on the opposite side of this floor of the station. He walked inside. “Come on.”

Echo and his two little gremlins (Im gonna call them that.) Follow runa, the younger one resting on echos head

1 Like

Scorpio follows

“Also, the boys tanua, the girls sussy”

They are in a rectangular prism of a cave, with a small box off to the side for spectators. He walks over to the other side. “Are you sure you want to do this?” He asks before the fight.

Echo puts the two gremlins in the cage and decides to watch out of it

“If it means that either one of us, more likely me, dies because of this, I am sure”

OOC: I hate to say this, but I’m gonna have to go, got school tomorrow

2 Likes

OOC Erased is lit.

Ooc- MAH MAN *virtual high five that is impossible since we are on a message board and will most likely never meet in real life

Ic- Echo tells a few jokes to his kids

He realizes, kumu hadnt really met them and appears before kumu “yo, wanna meet new family members?”

“ok” she looks at LTV (@LTVmocs) “wanna go?”

LTV follows

Echo teleports them back, where echos lil gremlins could be seen, the boy sees them and runs up to kumu and LTV “Hello!”

“Hello.”

kumu lifts the gremlin up “Well youre getting tall”

“Hi kumu” He grins

“Hi”

LTV looks at them “Not sure if I am your uncle yet.” He looks for Ava

“Maybe one day youll be though” She shrugs and chuckles

Ava was playing with the other gremlin, who was on echos head , echo looks at them “Help.”

He says sarcastically “No. I won’t”

Ava floats onto LTVs head

kumu laughs

“Guess thats a thing they like?”