The In-Between (RP Topic)

They land behind Nameless’s bike, where Traykar slashes the tires.

Jeff pulled out a can of spray paint, and ‘Improved’ it’s paintjob.

@Runa

The circle releases a massive wave of energy hitting both Runa and Scorpio (@Runa)

“Where is he?” Muttered Traykar.

Echo dissapears, soon after opening the door from the inside

Runa blocks it with a shield if his own energy, but his body is still damaged a decent bit. He starts reforming the broken parts

The place is filled with different machines and stations inside

Hitora follows @Traykar. "But this involves all of us possibly getting killed in a matter of days!

Nameless appears behind him. “Right here.”

“I’m… I’m getting… weaker…” said Scorpi o trying to resist his own attack

“A few days is all I need!” He angerly replied

“ECHO!” He ordered as he handed him a container of gasoline (presumably for the bike) ,“Soak everything with this. Tonight, this dump burns to the ground.”

@BrokenAxels

“It’s just you and me Nameless,” Traykar replied as Jeff tackled him,“Hmmm, guess I lied,” he continued as he kicked him in the face.

@Runa

“Oh, 2 on 2 then?” Echo grinned maliciously

“Fraid not,” Traykar maliciously replied as the other two Wolfen began to circle Nameless.

“Awww yer no fun” he takes the gasoline and groans

“Revenge is fun.” He replied, putting an emphasis on the ‘is’.

@BrokenAxels

They realize that there was no gasoline, apparently the bike ran on something else. They also noticed that Nameless had poofed into shadow as soon as Jeff came in contact with him.

Traykar didn’t really care, and dropped a lighter on the floor, setting the room on fire.

@Runa

He noticed that the floor was stone, and that the machines inside had next to no flammable materials.

OOC: Why? And tell me this in an OOC post so it doesn’t make my character an idiot

IC: Traykar started to smash stuff in the room.

@Runa

A blue bolt lands beside him and begins to spark.

OOC: Why?

IC: “Is that all you got!?” Demanded Traykar,“Because I surrender. As do my troops.”

Nameless drops beside him and shoots the blue bolt, destroying it before it could take effect. He turns the light on, revealing the fact that these things were made of little wood. “Nice try burning the place down, but I’ve done this for a while. I learned my mistake last time.”

OOC: I hope that explains it in character.

“Whatever, Umarak rip off, just get whatever you trying to do over with already. I tire of this stupidity.”

OOC: it still makes my character a bit of an idiot.

@Runa

Nameless ignores his comments. “I’ll need the rest of you as well.” He starts tapping away at something on his nearby computer.

A green shield rises up around Scorpio. “Then stop this petty nonsense.” He walks up to him and extends a hand. @1000Purse30