The In-Between (RP Topic)

He shadowstepped over and tied them up, putting them in the corner. He then starts gutting his computer.

“Have fun with that,” Traykar mocked.

“Very well, Runa, I know this doesn’t mean much to you, but I honor you not just as a god, but a friend” Said Scorpio as he held his hand out

“I think we should have left this place a while ago, and Jallak fell asleep so…” said Tribabot

“Fine” Meta grabs the button and a notepad and writes a note, she then drops it “Au revoir” she presses the button, taking the three to the in-between

It doesn’t work.

“Sorry.” Runa says. “Interference from the gasses that makes up the planet. Also probably the eclipse.” He looks at Scorpio. “Just a friend.” He tells him. “I’m no god.” He walks off to get to work.

Traykar easily bit through the rope tying him up.

@Runa

Nameless sees him and instead uses solidified shadow energy.

Jeff snuck up behind him and smacked his head with a wrench.

Echo pulled out a axe

Alberto had slipped out of the restraints and was missing a hand.

Nameless whips around and hits him with the butt of his crossbow. “No!”

Alberto released the other two and kicked him in the leg.

Nameless shadowsteps them to the other side of the outside of the planet. He then locks his doors and covers his windows in sheet metal.

OOC: The lights are on. So no.

IC: Traykar smashed the light switch and continued to trash Julio ’ s place.

Smashing the switch cut power to the lights, so then Nameless did that.

OOC: why do you do this to me?

IC: The group teleported back to the inbetween.

Meta sighs.

“I guess we’ll have to follow the others,” said Tribabot.

Scorpio caries Jallak.

It didn’t work for them either, strangely, just as the same happened to those inside Garius Station.

“Now will you listen to me?” Hitora asked.

Runa led the group to the teleporter and teleported them to the planet below before getting to work.

It slowly started getting darker, despite it being noon where they all were, as Traykar and company were taken near the teleport place in the shade of a maple tree.

OOC:

Eclipse on one side of the planet. Traykar and co on the other side. No Eclipse. No interference
They are in the Inbetween

@Runa

OOC: Yet this is a normal eclipse.

OOC: Not how eclipses work. There is an area on the planet where the moon entirely covers up the sun, an area where the moon partially covers up the sun, an area where they don’t even see the moon, and an area where it’s night where they don’t even see the sun. That’s were I am. I’m a world away from whatever stupid weather patterns that are keeping you from returning to the inbetween.