The In-Between (RP Topic)

“Oh, look at you, have to be all high and Mighty to get things done.”

Blaze’s left arm begins to ■■■■■, the shoulder area is looking like it was armored with rock while a clawed hand with spikes on the back of it begin to form. “I’m just saying we need to work smarter, not harder.” He growls, trying to control his anger.

“Says the person morphing into some sort of unstoppable killing machine.”

“I’m sorry, what did you say?” Blaze wasn’t aware of the change he was undergoing, he was too angry with the Wolfen to care. He looks at himself and finds his arm has shifted. “That…isn’t normal.” He says, rather afraid of it.

“Of course it isn’t normal, none of this is normal.”

Blaze was looking at his mutated limb, “Did anyone see a Visorak? Who am I kidding? I just hope I don’t go full Heartless.” He says, rather scared of that last bit.

“Well, You’re on you own.” Traykar replied, the other Wolfen nodding in agreement as they walked away.

See how they walked away, from a friend who risked their life to give them freedom? The nerve, maybe they’d be better off dead. Blaze hears a growling voice in his head. Give me control and I will make sure they suffer. Blaze shook his head, this was’t who he was, this voice needed to get out but was growing stronger by the second.

OOC: Goodnight.

“There’s always the pressure treatment” said Meta

“Try to stay calm, relax” suggested Scorpio

Armin continues to try to keep the group together.

Eric could care less

Darren leans on his mace and waits for the inevitable fight

They sense a new presence in Blaze’s Heart, one of pure Darkness. “It’s inside me, in my heart.” Blaze comes to a realization, “My…Heartless. The embodiment of all that is evil within me.” He said, mainly to himself. The beast laughs, this weakling is trying to resist the power of Darkness.

OOC: Okay, good night. Gonna be busy tomorrow with writing, work and life in general. You know the drill.

“Just say the words and you’ll soon feel the pressure” said Meta

Scorpio creates a sphere of energy just in case

“No one cares Blaze!” Traykar yelled from somewhere ahead of them.

“Shut up! You’re not helping! Rusted tin can…” Yelled Scorpio at Traykar, but saying the last part quieter

“This is just like the sword, the mask, the powers, it’s all just a cry for attention.”

“You’re not helping, didn’t you hear me say that?!”

They realize that no one else was in the coffee shop, not even workers.

The lights go out. Many pairs of eyes like the ones before open around them.

Red eyes, more rounded than the rest, also open up. “These creatures aren’t pure darkness. They are creatures that reside in the Umbra.” The being behind the eyes said. “The Eclipse powers them up with its dark energy, along with cloaking the rest of the planet in an evil darkness they can use to roam it. That’s why your friend, and everyone else on the planet was afraid.”

Hitora, his green yellow eyes glowing in the dark, spoke. “Can we fight them?” He asked the new man.

“Only with an insane amount of luck. Or just insanity.”

Two short flashes of golden light cod be seen near Hitora’s sides. “Good.”

“Well, this is dumb,” Traykar replied as he whipped out his flashlight.

Darren looks at the shadows. “Hmm.”

Eric sits in a chair in the coffee shop, watching the shadows.

Armin watches them.

Blaze’s breathing became labored, his form was becoming more beastlike my the minute.

Within Blaze’s mind, Blaze and The Heartless fight for control.