The In-Between (RP Topic)

Pyrotaur ignored them. It looked around for any other Shadow Beasts to kill.

“Crazy thought, What if these are the people.”

“All the shadow beasts left, bar you of course.”[quote=“Traykar, post:10391, topic:37931, full:true”]
“Crazy thought, What if these are the people.”
[/quote]

“I haven’t hurt any yet.”

Eric sits down at the table he was at before with his drink.

Pyrotaur only huffs, he doesn’t care as they attacked him and the group.

Pyrotaur’s form begins to change back into Blaze. Once the transformation is complete, Blaze falls down, unconscious.

“I don’t suppose it matters.”

“And now all the beasties have left.”

“Yeah, we could just leave them alone and they’ll probably leave us alone. Except that the Heartless thing hurt one, so Blaze might get attacked.”

Eric drinks his limeade.

Blaze was weakened from being possessed by his Heartless, leaving him vulnerable to attack.

Traykar poked him with a stick.

OOC: Do you try to get people to dislike your characters? Just asking.

IC: Blaze doesn’t react.

OOC: What’s that supposed to mean?

OOC: You’ve made Traykar an arrogant jerk who completely refuses to accept help from his friends and the other Wolfen are just blindly following his example which is actually hurting the group because they get themselves into situations where they’ve bitten off more than they can chew.

OOC: It’s sorta a natural progression tho. Anyways, off to the OOC PM!!!

1 Like

A pair of sharp red eyes open up behind Blaze and approach him fast.

Hitora attempts to run between them.

Hypernova appears and yanks Blaze around like a rag doll and strikes the creature, releasing a bright flash of Light.

It rolled to the side and slashed with long claws exposed by the flash, but Hitora blocked with his shield before the room went dark once more.

Blaze weakly stood up, “Remind me to never use the powers of Darkness ever again.” He tells Hitora. “Got any healing spells?” He asks.

Darren continues to stand

Eric continues to drink his limeade

“I’m a brawler, not a magic man.” He says.

Blaze groans and chugs down his last maximum healing potion, “Let’s hope that these can be sold somewhere nearby, that was my last one.” He says, standing back to back with Hitora, watching for more monsters.

Traykar rolled his eyes.