The In-Between (RP Topic)

“Why does that place seem familiar?” He mutters as he walks towards the village.

He hears a familiar voice. “Because you helped save it not too long ago.”

Blaze looks for the source of the voice.

Echo smiled a bit and continued to walk, staying silent

“Why the long face, Echo?” Blaze asks, still looking for the source of the voice that spoke earlier.

Jallak thinks for a moment

OOC

Um. Am I taking the meaning wrong?

OOC: His silence and the ‘slight’ smile say to me that Echo’s still a bit crestfallen.

“I’m ok” was all echo said as he walked

OOC: sorry I didn’t reply earlier, I was busy at the moment and never really got around to it after that.

IC: He sees a person dressed in tan and white waving to them.

Hitora cautiously walks towards them.

Blaze waves back and motions for the group to follow him.

OOC: Queen or Hepohepo?

1 Like

The four follow

OOC: I’m gonna return tomorrow, byee

1 Like

As he gets closer, he recognizes it as Kogara, but with some difference in her clothing, namely the addition of white.

“Hello!” Yelled Scorpio waving

Echo gave a small wave, still silent

Blaze does adhere to formalities and does a small bow saying, “It has been some time, my friend.” He says this in a very respectful tone.

@1000Purse30 @BrokenAxels Kogara waves back.

As they approach, they can recognize her new attire.

“Yes it has.” She responds to Blaze (@BlackBeltGamer98). “But no need for formalities. I may be queen, but I’m still the same person you knew.” She gestures to the town being rebuilt. “How’s it look, both to old faces and new?” She looks at the group. “Two more questions first; who are the new, and where’s the rest of the old?”

Hitora bows. “I am Hitora of the Okoto of old. Pleased to meet you.”

Echo tried to remember who kogara was

because i cant either

LTV gently involves himself into the rp Boi. What kinda head is that?

“I understand, Kogara but you should know by now that I will still be formal due to your rank. We are friends and I treasure that but there are formalities that I feel must be observed.” Blaze says. He tries to look for any features and landmarks of the town and surrounding area that would tell him what this town was.