The In-Between (RP Topic)

“I am King Scorpio” he replied

" My name is Jallak."

“The name’s Meta”

“Tribabot, unit A-13B, at your service”

Blaze fills Kogara in on the adventures this group has had. “…I do not wish to sound self-centered but I feel that when I left this world to test out my Hypergate, that it was a success.” He finishes, giving her a report he felt was needed considering the resources he used to built the gate here. “I am afraid that my memory’s a bit foggy from the journey; which town was this?” He asks with sincere confusion. He wants to say this was where they found the prophecy but the half-destroyed mountain said that may not be the case. (@Runa)

“We don’t remember the name, but it has that temple thing on top of the hill. Hard to recognize the scenery, I know, the whole planet had huge tectonic shifts after we defeated Hepohepo.”

“Talking about me, are we?” Hepohepo’s voice says, his body nowhere to be seen.

Hitora and Kogara get into defensive stances.

Across the long stretch of slightly fertile desert, Nameless saw a village. He readies his newly upgraded bike and decided to set out at dusk.

Jallak readies his weapons.

“Am I missing something?” Scorpio asked, sounding confused.

“Well I guess I’m not the only one who can’t be seen.” A voice said

“Hey, Hepohepo. How are you doing?” Blaze says, surprisingly casual about the encounter.

“Why do I find that name very familiar?” Meta asked.

Blaze explains who and what Hepohepo is.

“I still don’t exactly know why I find him familiar”

Hepohepo appears out of nowhere. “Hello, miss me?”

Kogara keeps her defensive stance, but Hitora lets his guard down. “Oh, you.”

Hepohepo looks at Meta. “Don’t remember me?”

LTV pops out from his hiding place “Oh neat. A guy who likes television shows too.”

Ava was on kumu’s shoulder and Kumu looked confused as hell “what’s a hepohepo?”

Echo told her about what happened and everything

“Oh. Neat”

“I don’t” she replied
@Runa

Fycas suddenly appears, “Well that was strange. Wait where are we?”

“Ao” Jallak answers

“Hi” he replies.

“Hey”

“Oh.” He replies. “Okay.”

Kogara held her stance. “Since when are you all such good friends with the being that nearly destroyed my world and tried to kill you guys?!” He exclaimed.

Blaze steps between Kogara and Hephepo, hoping to mitigate chances of conflict, and explains what happened in the Chaos Realm.

“He still did those things.”