The In-Between (RP Topic)

“Oh. Um, we’re doing that? Uhh, okay.” A necklace appears on his neck. “Eh, good enough.” He gets into a fighting stance.

OOC: would it be possible to join during this time?

1 Like

OOC: yes

OOC: can I have it that my two got seperated from you all a while back and just managed to return?

The aura around Scorpio fades away as he gets into a fighting stance, “I’m ready”

Hepohepo pointed the sword at them, with the other weapons at his side. “On guard!” He says.

Hitora rushes at him.

Blaze waits for Hepohepo to attack him, he knows that if he telefraphs is attacks too much he will not be coming out of this without sustaining immense damage; he thinks that using counterattack based strategy will be the optimal route in this fight.

OOC: you all know the rules on Blaze. Night!

LTV “Is this a rapier fight now?”

As the fighting started a portal suddenly ripped open nearby on the battlefield, flickering as if highly unstable.

“wut the f*ck” Echo and kumu said in unison

As the others stared in surprise a quiet screaming sound could be heard, slowly increasing in volume enough to be recognized as a name, “SPPPPIIIIIIRRRRRAAAAXXX!” Before said individual suddenly erupted from the portal, as if kicked, a shadowy, slightly humanoid shaped, essence following him out of the portal, Two green eye like spots visible within, anger seemingly rolling off of it.

Ava hid behind LTV

Echo waved non-chalantly

“whos that, echo?” kumu asked

“old friend. well, acquaintance”

“Oh hello friends!” Spirax called out from his position on the ground before the shadow suddenly flowed over, an arm extending out to quickly grab Spirax by the throat, lifting him up and throwing him in the direction of Echo and the others.

“Spirax,” It growled in anger. “WHAT THE KARZAHNI IS WRONG WITH YOU?!”

Echo caught him and set him down “hello.”

“Hello! I sent us on an adventure!” Spirax said, cackling madly. “I also accidentally supercharged Tekans mask power, now he’s grumpy.”

“what is his mask power? i forgot”

Kumu just stood there akwardly

“Shadows! He has the second Kraahkan, it contains all the shadow powers Teridax’s doesn’t, shadow travel, mild control, controllable shadow energy, ability to charge items with shadow energy, a couple more.” He said before suddenly shoving Echo, a scythe slamming into the ground where Spirax just was as he jumped backwards. “See. he’s grumpy.”

Echo sighed “Can we not, we were about to fight HepoHepo. Im betting my best memes.”

“…Fine.” Tekan hissed angrily, his form slightly solidifying as he stood still, waves of shadows flowing off of him and dissipating.

Kumu just slowly put away her mask of shadows

Echo pulled out a axe