The In-Between (RP Topic)

“Hi.” Hepohepo said.

Hitora keeps rushing, going with an uppercut, trying to start his signature attack, but Hepohepo jumps over him and hits him in the back with the flat of his blade, but Hitora’s shields blocks it as he spins around.

The moon starts to rise as night falls, a strangely strong beam of moonlight shining down on the battlefield, leaving the surrounding area decently dark.

Nameless and his motorcycle, Gunslinger, sit upon a nearby building, their dark colors hiding them in the night.

“HIIII!” Spirax called back. “Hello Hippo.” Tekan growled.
“Ima fight him.” Spirax said, turning to look at Echo and the others as he prepared to charge at Hepohepo.

Scorpio flies above and keeps an eye out for Hepohepo

Jallak charges at Hepohepo with his guard up

LTV casually talks “So. You ever read the web comic ‘B*stard’? I love it. Touching story. A great ending too.”
OOC Link here
Major Creep and more minor gore warning

“No.” He responds as he stepped to the side of Jallak, keeping his foot out at hitting Jallak’s back with his arm and his shin with his outstretched leg.

Blaze, enveloped in fiery elemental energy kept a keen eye on the battle and the environment, patience, that is the key.. He thought to himself. He made sure to stay in the lit area.

He falls and drops his weapons, “what?!”

Scorpio quickly charges at Hepohepo

“What?” He asks as he floats up, grabs Scorpio’s arm and redirects him into Jallak.

Scorpio barely catches himself and starts throwing energy spheres

Hepohepo has his one shield block them as it gets closer to Scorpio.

In the distraction, Hitora tried uppercutting Hepohepo again, but was then redirected into Scorpio.

Scorpio gets hit in the face

Jallak gets up and grabs his sword

LTV slowly walks up “So. Any shows Reccomended to me?”

Blaze was pacing around the battlefield, watching and analyzing the fight.

Hitora has thankfully twisted midair so that it was not his fist that hit Scorpio, but his back.

Hepohepo turns his attention to Jallak. “Ready for round two I see?”

He nods, then he creates a golden sphere of energy in his other hand

Echo decided to mess around and appeared on his shoulder “so how have ya been?”

“Good. You?” He asks as he grabs Echo’s leg and throws him at Jallak. “I’m thinking of joining your group after this, actually.”

Jallak throws the sphere in the air and jumps out out of the way

LTV continues walking towards the fight “Man. It’s been a while.” LTV stretches “I’m finally semi active again.”

Hepohepo catches it in one hand. “Wanna play catch son?” Suddenly he has a baseball cap and mitt in as he pitches in back to Jallak.