The In-Between (RP Topic)

Blaze smiles, he does find some positives about having this entity on their side but as a spirit of chaos, there is the inherent unpredictability that he has. He keeps quiet and vigilant as he continues pacing around the battlefield.

He catches it, and then swipes his sword into it before throwing the sphere again

“weeee” he hit the ground with a thud and got up “I’m doing great. Never been better” he said as he got his axe out “joining us, eh? Sounds fun”

“Hey Echo, mind if I do something to your axe?” Scorpio asked as he got up

“I got more, so not at all”

Scorpio breathes out energy onto his axe. “Now you have your own Energy-slayer”

“oh, cool. Thanks”

“Any time. Now it’s my turn,” Scorpio grabs his tail spear and does the same to the spear head

Blaze watches the battle closely. His mind is multitasking between two trains of thought: the first being on the battle and the environment, he had a bad feeling like something was gonna go wrong when their guard goes down. The second is of his mask, its powers and components to be exact; he knew that all the elemental forces were combined to create it and Artakha, in his wisdom, had placed limiters on it to prevent that power from controlling Blaze. He hadn’t really experimented with what powers he had access to. He looks at the Sonic Pike with a ponderous gaze for a moment, because of its existing power over sound, could he use it with his mask to do more than defensive spells? He kept that thought process on the backburner while he continued his pacing the perimeter of the battlefield watching Hepohepo and the others locked in a rather impressive and entertaining battle. Perhaps he is being truthful in his desires to join us, but it could be a deception. Maybe I should socialize more with the others and learn more about how to use the Elements and their power. He watches, keeping his silence. (@Runa)

He hits it at Blaze(@BlackBeltGamer98) with his sword. “Hey batta batta swing!”

Blaze catches and returns the ball with the pike at breakneck speeds and begins to walk to Hepohepo, “I think that’s a Home Run.” He says smiling.

“Hello!” Spirax suddenly said, somehow having managed to alite upon Hepo’s head, sitting down and leaning over so his face was within Hepo’s vision, giving an upisde wave and manic grin.

----------

“SPPPPIIIRRRRAAXXXX!!!” Tekan could be heard yelling in frustration from farther off.

“Hi!” He says as he throws Spirax at the ball. “Who and how are you?”

LTV sits down and waits to be included but checks his watch “Gosh darn it. 4th wall dude has to go on a plane in about 3 hours.”

If he were observant, he’d notice that Hepohepo isn’t being active, but _re_active.

LTV walks up and pokes him "Hey there.c

“The names Spirax and I’m just fine old buddy old pal.” He said cackling madly, flaring his wings to catch himself before spinning slamming the ball towards Hepo with his foot.
“Now then, what’s your take on knives?” He said in a surprisingly serious tone.

Blaze realizes this, “It seems you and I decided to use similar strategies.” He says rather impressed as this guy usually is on the offensive and the others on defense. He is standing nearby Hepohepo.

“Well, I wanted to try something different.” He said, poking LTV(@LTVmocs) back and throwing him into the ball coming towards him.

LTV forms a clone which pushes him towards Blaze. LTV goes into a roll backwards “Neat. Blaze and I might show you something too.”