The In-Between (RP Topic)

Eric stands and watches.

Jallak grabs his shield and runs toward Hepohepo

Scorpio flies up

Echo just sat one helps shoulder, humming ‘enter sandman’ as he sharpened his ax

Hepohepo stops everything. “Wait! We need a battle song!” He snaps and, out of nowhere, this plays.

“Good enough!” He exclaims as he continues stuff.

1 Like

Blaze takes a few steps back, “What do you have in mind?” He asks LTV.

“Bootleg dbz? Or you wanna do what we did with those pirates?” He shrugs “Meh.”

“So about your opinion on knives?” Spirax asked, leaning against the back of Hepo’s head from his new position on his back.

“They’re very knife.” He says.

“Really?!” Hitora commented.

“Ooh, quite nice, it’s quite knife to meet you too, you seem like a sharp indiviudal from what I’ve gleamed off of you already.” Spirax said shooting finger guns.
“Also, glad to hear it, so what do you think of mine?” He asked, cackling madly as he flipped himself off of Hepo’s back, grasping one of the many knife spikes that were growing out of him, ripping it out and flicking at him in a very skilled fashion.
For anyone who could remember what he looked like when they first saw him and we’re watching, they’d notice that the spikes had grown exponentially since they last saw him, at least over a hundred now scattered across his form, fully grown and still growing ones included.
One arm nearly covered along with part of his chest, legs and even at least two visible ones growing out of the side of his head,

“Your pick.” Blaze says. He wonders what will happen next.

One of Hepohepo’s shields block it. “Neat.”

“Meh. We can take some of the ground away by breaking it. It’ll change the playing field and then we can ■■■■■ his strats.”

“Aww you were meant to catch that.” Spirax said sadly. “Oh well! Have some more!” He said, instantly cheering up as he ripped off two handfuls and quickly flicked them at him as he flitted around.

Eric watches.

“Let’s try something new then.” He charges his Sonic Pike. This was made for defense but I think I shall start modifying it soon. He drives it into the ground, a pale jade glow comes from his mask as a Sonar Ping sound is heard, the ground erupts beneath LTV’s, Hepohepo’s and Blaze’s feet. “Yup, it’s got potential.” Blaze groans as he gets up from the ground. The three have ringing ears at the moment. (@LTVmocs, @Runa)

LTV ignores the ringing and heads at Hepohepo

Hepohepo rushes at him.

Hitora runs up beside LTV and heads towards Hepohepo with him.

“Is this Naruto?” He forms a clone in front of him and kicks him at Hepehepo

“y’all know you’re Naruto running right!?” Kumu referenced

Echo laughed

“Knife knife knife knife!” Spirax was singing to the batman theme as he threw them at Hepo.