The In-Between (RP Topic)

He made them suddenly change direction towards him and LTV’s clone.

Hitora looks at LTV. “I have an idea.”

LTV throws another one “What is it.”

“No, you’re supposed to catch them!” Spirax yelled, flinging a few more before holding one in both hands and diving towards Hepo.

He blocked all but two with LTV’s clone, catching the others.

Hitora deactivated his left gauntlet, took it off, and tossed it towards LTV. “Use it and punch me.”

“Why?” LTV tries putting it on

It fits like a glove, even though it technically isn’t one yet. “A propelling force. Flick back your arm and close your fist, that’s how you activate it.”

1 Like

“Why don’t we use clones.” He activated the glove and made 3 more clones

He feels his physical strength magnify tenfold.

“You know how magnets of the same polarity repel each other? Same goes for magic, but much more powerful.” Hitora elaborates.

Hepohepo pulls back the bowstring as an arrow forms there and shouts it at LTV.

“I thought that differed from universe to universe” The clones get ready to punch him with their bootleg gauntlets

“It does, probably. I just meant the specific magic used to enchant these items.” Hitora prepares himself as well.

LTV nods and the clones launch him

The arrow Hepohepo hits him on the foot “At least it wasn’t in the knee so I can still be an adventurer.”

OOC: you’re the king of bad jokes
Fycas is sitting in a tree watching.

1 Like

OOC Heh. You should see my other rps

“Yay you caught em!” Spirax cheered, still slamming into Hepo’s chest. “Do you like em?” He asked, looking up.

Hitora blocks with his gauntlet, and golden electricity looking energy erupts from them all, and it propels Hitora towards Hepohepo. Unfortunately, due to them not being the real deal, the clones were destroyed on the blast.

1 Like

LTV shrugs it off “Neat.” LTV looks at the gauntlet more

It was made of a gold-like substance, but stronger and emanating a magical energy.

1 Like

“Who the heck makes it out of gold”

Hitora about hits, But is blocked just in time by one of Hepohepo’s shields, right by his face. “Nice try.” Hepohepo says before Hitora, still in the air, kicks in between Hepohepo’s legs before falling and landing and Hepohepo collapsed, leaving him open for attack.

1 Like

LTV makes a single clone to go after him