The In-Between (RP Topic)

The Curator monitored the results of the experiment

ALRA monitored the results of the eperiment

A purple fog expands from the thing, enveloping all of them, including Nameless himself. He laughs.

Blaze gives him a perplexed look, his barrier still up.

It completely enveloped them, but everything looked the same, except in shades of purple and black, and covered in a dark purple fog. Nameless shadowstepped into the ground, and arrives within Blaze’s barrier, without his bike. “You’re in my world now.” He backhands Blaze.

Hitora rushes towards them, preparing a punch.

Hepohepo looks on, also inside the barrier. He suddenly has a red wig and a black cane, with a red gem on top. “Quite interesting, my duckies!” He says in a weird British accent.

OOC: Anyone know who(and from what) Hepohepo is referencing?

ooc- howard the duck?

Ic- Echo rolls his eyes “that line is so frigin cliche.”

1 Like

OOC Duck tales most likely

1 Like

OOC: Mad mod teen Titans

2 Likes

OOC:

You win an internet cookie.

can you tell I’ve been binging the original Teen Titans recently?

1 Like

Blaze feels the Shadow Element reacting to what is going on and he weighs the risk. He decides to take it and the central circle in his mask begins to glow with the symbol for the Element of Shadows. He begins to fight back.

OOC: not gonna be on because of battery and life.

He shadowsteps away and shows up farther away…in many different locations at once.

Hitora hits one, but it dissipates into shadow.

Hepohepo, back to normal, fake gasps. “Shadow illusion!” He says, faking surprise.

“BWAHAHAHA!” Tekan said,suddenly bursting into disturbingly menacing laughter as his formed seemed to slightly grow, the spikes enlarging and increasing in number as his eyes flickered red momentarily. “Fool, all you do is increase my power with your display of ‘menace’. But please, do continue to feed me.” He hissed, Spirax actually looking visibly disturbed for a moment.

Kumu equipped her mask of shadows “Best gift ever.”

Echo just glares at nameless, waiting for him to strike

“Fool, we who come from the shadows have little to fear of one such as you.”

Jallak gets ready for combat.

Scorpio pulls his tail spear out and says, “fear my stinger tail-spear.”

Meta sighs.

“But can’t we control you then if you come from the shadows?”

“No, for I am the but a container for the shadows that has gained control, my mask is one of two built to share and sustain the pressure of mind the powers contain.” He hissed, parts of his form solidifying back to their armoured state before re-dissipating.

“You don’t understand.” All the Nameless’ said together, before their eyes turned a deep purple. “I come from the shadows just as you, but unlike you,” They all grow, and each hold up the Shaded Roulette(his crossbow). The device he threw started sparking purple. “I’ve embraced the modern age. Now, who goes first!” They all fire an explosive shot, each aimed at a different person.

Hitora attempted jumping on and over it, but he fell right through. “Illusion…” He muttered.

Hepohepo used his powers to teleport the one shot at him behind the one who shot it, but it went straight through. “Oh…”

ALRA was bashing steel plates together in his lab

The Curator was doing likewise in his own.

Echo ducks

Kumu gets hit

Ava gets hit as well

Meta barely misses, “leave me out of this”

Jallak creates a sphere of energy