The In-Between (RP Topic)

Echo, Kumu, and Ava walk through the door

Echo found himself in the same dark room as Hitora, Kumu and Ava found themselves in the same room as Blaze.

L goes through the door because I accidentally muted the rp

“hm. Neat.”

Ava begins to tear up and hugs Kumu

Kumu hugs her back “scared of the dark?”

“Mhmm”

1 Like

@LTVmocs

LTV ended up in the same room as Hitora and Echo.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of you visiting me? ALRA asked.

“Impulsiveness.” Hitora answers bluntly.

Hepohepo walked through backwards.

“And I supose The Mainfraim sent you here to wreck more of my stuff.”

“This place seems familiar…” Spirax muttered in one of his more ‘sane’ states as he looked around after going through the door, Tekan following with a scowl etched across his mask. “Ooh! POTATOES AND COFFEE WALL RATS!!!” Spirax yelled excitedly giggling like a child, a very, very manic one.

“Who, me?” Hepohepo asked innocently.

“Well, we’ve messed with him before, so…I think he means us.” Hitora corrected.

Nameless looked at the door they’d last been reported going through. He thinks about the last orders he’d been given.

“Last chance, or you’ll end up where they’re going!” J3 told him angrily. “You’ve really tried my patients! You call yourself a mercenary…”

Nameless resisted the urge to hit him, knowing that he’d face a lot more than one man if he did.

“Did The Mainframe send you?” ALRAdemanded.e

“Yayayayaya! I liked that place! I got a friend who I called shooty because he was a machine gun turret! The big ceiling voice told me I could have him if I tried to kill the other test subjects because they weren’t doing the test. Very naughty.” Spirax said happily as he flew around. “But then he got destroyed…” He replied in a sadder tone. “But I also got to crawl around in the walls and eat the big voices wires and drink coffee too!” He said in a happy tone again, giggling. “Then big voice got a robot body and we fought and it was fun! And then I passed the test with the others, can’t remember what happened after though…” Spirax said musingly in his manic tone, chattering at Tekan as he sighed in irritation.

“Tell me everything.”

“Why would you do this?” Tekan muttered, slumping slightly as Spirax cheered.
“Yay! Ok so let’s see…” He said a hand on his chin as he pondered before grinning widely, showing off his fangs.
“Well first I woke up in this chamber room, thing and then the big voice started speaking and told me I was going to be doing a couple tests for Him! Test subject! Yay! Ooh! And then there was the big, metal horse knight! I got to ride on his back! We had to put a box on a button, fly over a pit and then we were supposed to have one of us press a button to let the other get through to the exit but then another scientist came out of the wall and we followed him!” Spirax said cheerfully before flushing in shame. “I thought it was part of the test at first but if I had realized it wasn’t I never woulda left the test, that was bad.” He said looking slightly downcast before perking up.
“But I made up for it! The scientist had lots of potatoes, and coffee! Which he gave me! It was fun and I was really fast! Then I met up with the big voice again and he tried to suffocate me but I got in his walls and started eating his wires like a rat, well after his tranquilizer wore off though… Then he tried to crush me but he only got my foot before I got out!” He said cheerfully, his foot visibly uncrushed.
“Lessee, I ended up in this place he called robo-hell or something, it was full of broken wolf friends! I nearly made a new one but then he broke it and grabbed me with his claw arm thing.” Spirax said, huffing with a pout. “But then he made up for it by telling me I could still be a test subject! I had to play with shooty turrets and fly and stuff! Then he gave me my own shooty turret and told me my last test was to shoot the bad test subjects! But then I failed and they broke shooty… They weren’t very happy either even though I told them they’d won, meanies. There was shield horsey, the scientist another Toa and a robo-wolf friend! Big voice didn’t like him because he didn’t work like the others.” Spirax said in a stage whisper, acting like it was a big secret despite how loud he was.
“After that we ended up meeting with big voice but he’d made himself, a robot body and told us to fight him to make up for being bad subjects! His first body was really weak but the second was much better! He nearly cut my arm off and even nearly knocked me unconscious! I was really dizzy after he threw me.” Spirax said, giggling as if what he said was perfectly normal. “Yeah he was a really hard fight but we all managed to beat him, even if the Toa? Matoran? Started acting like his heat power trick thing was really powerful and that he was super strong even though it wasn’t. Then he let us go, which was sad, but ok because outside the lab was all busted up and covered in monsters and he said something like ‘blah blah blah, no place left, blah blah, test subjects only so he could make better form, blah blah, never should’ve left because world is bad, blah blah.’” Spirax hammered, flapping his hand in a duck mouth.
“I kinda agreed with the last bit, just 'cause I wanted to keep being a test subject!” Spirax whined. “But the worl looked fun! After that though… Don’t remember much…” Spirax finished, staring into space.
“But, yeah, that’s what I remember!” He said happily, grinning like a child as he snapped back to attention. “Are you like him too? Can I be a test subject?! Yay yay ya!”

“I would be more than happy to reward you for your cooperation.” Said ALRA,“Your data has been most useful.”

“Really?! Yay!” Spirax cheered, doing a flip in midair as Tekan sighed.
“What can I do? What can I do?! EEEE!!!” Spirax said excitedly, his eyes flaring with a childlike fascination and interest of exploration.

“I will put you into Cryogenic Stasis until I can think of something.”

“Ooh what’s that?!” Spirax asked curiously as Tekan stiffened. “Yeah, F$&< no.” He growled before grabbing onto a protesting Spiraxs leg, as he flew lower, before quickly stepping back into a shadier area, shadows starting to flow across both as Telan prepared to shadow warp.

He just ended up on the other side of the room,"I was inspired by our last encounter to retrofit my domain with the uneffectium alloy that the power damping packs were coated with. Your powers work, but you’re limited to this room.

“Oh perfect.” Tekan growled. “Whatever, I may be pretty pissed off with my manic green friend over here but that doesn’t mean I’ll just let you freeze the kid so you can just take him out wnevere you want him all nillywilly like that.” Tekan growled. “And if that means I’ll have to play a one room game of keep away then so be it.”

“I am the room.”