The In-Between (RP Topic)

Blaze walks to the door and looks through it but his launcher was still standing by, he places a strong bamboo disk between the door’s path to try blocking it in the event it closes behind him.

“7123654” Hitora spoke up. “Now what.” He noticed Nameless was there and, after he finished, lunged at him.

Nameless grabbed his arm as he sidestepped, throwing him to the ground with his own might. “We need to work together! Otherwise, we won’t get out.” Nameless tells him.

The room had an escalator and two boxes. Both were separated from Blaze by a thick sheet of plexiglass, and before him was a table with two small buttons on it.

Blaze pressed the button on the left and watched the result.

It did nothing.“You need context before you can do anything.”

@Runa

“No need to yell, this is only a pretty recorded message.”

“Then give me the context, if you please.” Blaze muttered, somewhat annoyed he was feeling like a pawn in a game…again.

“Then how’d you know he yelled?” Hepohepo enquired. He wanted to summon a drink, but then remembered what he was doing. “Oh right. Darn, oh well. It’ll probably be worth it.”

Hitora got up. “Fine.” He said to Nameless. “But that doesn’t mean we have to trust you.”

“I wouldn’t expect you to.” Nameless said.

“Proceed to the next chamber.”

@BlackBeltGamer98

The Button on the right closes the door behind you, and the escalator leads to the surface where your teleporter should work. The button on the left cuts off your access to the escalator but allows you the use of the two boxes, which can be used to deploy a button."

Hepohepo and Hitora did, as Nameless followed, thinking of a way to at least make the puzzles ahead slightly easier.

OOC: That made no sense.

IC: Blaze didn’t need to choose, he wasn’t leaving without the others. He hit the button that would give him access to the boxes. “You are a fool if you think I look out only for myself.” He says as he fishes through his masks and pulls out a Pakari, weakened by the Uneffectium but still usable in that it will allow him to move the boxes more easily.

“By the way, what was with the frisby?”

OOC: what do you mean?

IC:

@Runa

They were in a completely white room.

“Spoilers.” He says as he retrieves the disk and stows it away while pushing the boxes into the room.

OOC: You said right button twice. Blaze is gonna have a few surprises in store for the Curator, was it? Good night.

Hitora put his fists up.

Hepohepo yawned. "Now what?’

Nameless, not seeing anything in the room of use, thought of maybe looking within his body.

“It’s made of a Plant based organic material compound.”

@Runa

"Walk to the other side of the room. "

“Okay.” Hepohepo walked forward.

Hitora reluctantly followed.

Nameless did as well, waiting until he was in a safe location to remove his front plate and look for spare parts.

Some of it was still there.

“Now walk back to the other side.”

“Okay.” Hepohepo did again.

Hitora waited again, and slowly followed.

“But why?” Nameless asked.

The middle few feet split apart, creating a large pit, at the bottom of which was a strange liquid.“At the bottom of the crevice lays a potent formula
. Now, we don’t know exactly what it does, but you will be rewarded handsomely if you jump in. Anywho, get back to the other side of the room.”

Echo contemplates jumping in. “a few questions, if I may.”

ALRA didn’t reply as it was a pre recorded message.