The In-Between (RP Topic)

“That’s neat.”

“Yeah, it is.” S[irax replied, staring at the knife with a semi transfixed look as he slowly sat down in a cross legged position.

“Can you stab the wall?”

“YES!” Spirax said excitedly, a maddened grin crossing his face before he quickly flipped himself backwards, landing in a standing position before whipping the knife at the closest wall, the blade flying nigh-perfectly straight and actually managing to sink a few inches or so into the wall.

ALRA scanned it.

As he did he detected that it was made out of the same protodermis as Spirax’s skeleton.
which did make sense considering how he got it, but it was also highly compressed, to a point that it would be nearly impossible to actually break one of the knives, yet the bladed edge was quite a bit thinner than paper, explaining how it managed to enter the wall, definitely a powerful feat of genetic and mechanical engineering considering all of his knives retaining the same features, despite their own crude yet strangely artist and semi-symmetrical forms.

ALRA grabbed the knife for further examination,“Anything else you can do?”

“Lets see, knives, I can replace most if not all of my limbs and organs with robotic versions and organic ones if they’re fresh enough and at least 50% similar or so to my original ones, even then I can usually just modify 'em a bit till they work, I can heal really fast, my strength, speed, endurance, stamina and agility have all been really increased due to all the mechanical stuff in my skeleton, I’m also really good at making robot friends! Even if they do usually tend to start trying to kill everyone after I fix them… um… lessee, I got wings, I’m permanently growing knives, can even become a literal knife bush if I wait long enough and I can eat protodermis!” Spirax finished happily. “Think that’s it, dunno if there’s more, mighta forgotten it.”

(@Traykar) Blaze finally finished what he was working on. The item had a sleek design that had a vent-like structure on each side. Blaze puts it on and it glows. He starts ‘lightly jogging’ from side to side and to Mainframe, he seems to be moving about the speed of a F1 racing vehicle.

OOC: This is a similar design to the G1 Kakama and how a normal Kakama looks when Blaze wears one.

Thr Mainframe scanned the mask while it was at work.

Blaze kept going back and forth until he matched the speed of the foremost hammer then stopped. He watched the hammers, calculating his opening to get across.

“For someone with super spead, you sure take your time,” The Mainframe joked.

“Better safe than sorry.” He says before sprinting through the hammers.

Nameless looks around for anything that might be dangerous or suspicious.

Several pillars began to rise up from the floor, while the room began to fill with water.

Blaze ran between the hammers twice more and had the other two in tow. (@BrokenAxels)

Chai groans while slowly getting up. “Ugh man…” she shakes her head and huffs as she stretches. She look around the area. “The hell… where am I?” Chai looks at the doors. She walks closer to one of the doors and opens it, glancing around the area. “Woah…”

OOC: and now for @Traykar to get your character added to his parody of the Portal games which ought to be fun.

Ooc: How so? xD

OOC: shrugs this is his world, he kinda makes the rules for how things go at this point-so long as Runa is fine with what he does.