The In-Between (RP Topic)

Ooc: Makes Sense. Where is everyone in the rp so far so I can catch up xD

OOC: pretty much playing Portal minus the signature gun and folks being in two groups and each ‘supervising AI?’ Is in charge of one group and the place is made of Uneffectium which limits us to having our abilities and tools nerfed so that it’s not a quick fix and forces us to think more than just “go to point A, fight baddies and have chaotic messes go on, on to point B.” That is rather dumbed down but now it’s more like: “you are at point A and Point B is the exit to the next test. There are [inserts obstacles here] preventing easy access to next room; figure out the solution using your available tools, nerfed abilities and the environment.” That’s, at least, how I interpreted all this. Well, calling it a night.

1 Like

@Sachi

One of the doors looked like someone had tried to jam two doors into the same spot.

“SCIENCE!” Spirax screeched, wandering the room and looking for anything sciency to do.

She looks at the doors confused. “What the…” and walks closer to it @Traykar

Eric, Armin, and Darren walk around, apparently powerless.

She tilts her head to the side in confusion. “How is this even possible…?” She glances around the area. “This is so strange.”

Nameless hops on top of one and looks for where the water was coming from.

Hitora floated on top of the water, as Hepohepo did the same.

It was coming from several small holes near the top of the room. The Pillars continued to rise.

She peaks through the door. “Strange…”

She got sucked in, and found herself in a white room.

She looks around frantically. “Umm…” She slowly walks around. “…Hello?” @Traykar “Is anyone here…?”

“Who the heck are you suposed to be?”

“Umm… My name is Chai. I am a Dragotaur. W-where am I?” @Traykar

Eric, Armin, and Darren encounter a door. Darren proceeds to smash it open with his mace. They continue walking.

" Welcome Astronauts, War heros, and olympians, to Axceleration Laboratories."

@Omega_Tahu

OOC: what door and where.

She tilts her head to the side. “Say what…” @Traykar

“I am the Mainframe, your testing supervisor.”

OOC: Any door and anywhere

“Oh ok.” She shrugs. “So… what exactly do I have to do?” @Traykar