The In-Between (RP Topic)

“Obligatory scientific testing.”

@Omega_Tahu

OOC: Don’t post meaningless comments

OOC: I meant wherever is most convenient. Basically you choose.

“Oh great. It’s not every day you get picked just for science.” She sighs and shrugs. “Ok ‘Mainframe’ what do I have to do?” She asks and walks around

OOC: Oh. I thought you were being snarky.

IC: @Sachi

“Walk to the other side of the room.”

“Alright.” She shrugs and walks to the other side

OOC: Nah, I barely understand what’s going on right now. So just place them wherever. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

OOC: They’d be in the Inbetween.

IC: @Sachi

“Now walk back to the other side.”

OOC: o rip

IC: Darren rolls an infinitely sided dice to choose which door to enter. Being a sphere, it rolls away and he, Eric, and Armin follow it through the halls.

“Ok.” Chai walks back to the other side. “Now what?”

A pit filled with acid opened up in the middle of the floor."Cross back to the other side.

“Now here is where the real sh*t happens.” She grins and runs up to it, she jumps and opens her wings-making her glide across to the other. She sharply turns around and waits, huffing a little.

“Testing.~” Spirax hissed in a manic glee, having managed to pry a tile off of the wall while he was ignored, stealthily crawling through and heading towards where his ‘testing senses’ lead him (i.e. him hearing other people).

She does other tests and completed them. She pants a bit while stretching her wings. “D*mn this puts you in a work out.” Chai groans a little the jumps up, flying around the testing room

As she flew near the walls she could hear what sounded like a distant metallic clattering and scratching sound, like something large was slowly crawling through the walls.

“Huh?” She hears the sounDS and follows him. She scratched back at the walls. “Who’s there?” @KAI_BORG

As she scratched back the sound stopped for a minute before coming back, this time in a series of taps and scratches, going “Tap, tap, tap,” silence, “scratch, tap, scratch, tap,” silence, “tap, tap,” silence, “tap,” silence “scratch, tap,” silence, “scratch, tap, scratch, tap,” silence, “tap.”
Before going silent for a final time, the slowly moving sound starting again.

OOC: Can you guess what that’s written in and what it says? Ahahahahaha! =P

OOC: Morse code, first letter is ‘S’, and I don’t feel like looking up the rest…

OOC: AND WE HAVE A PARTIAL WINNER! THE FIRST LETTER AND LANGUAGE ARE NOW KNOWN! ENJOY!

Ooc: Agh d*mn Morse code… I’m guessing “Science?”

She listens to carefully @KAI_BORG

OOC: EY! YOU GOT IT WRITE! NICE!

IC: As she did the sound slowly grew louder as it neared, the being nearly at the wall, the sounds starting to increase in speed as if it was moving in a more hurried pace.