The In-Between (RP Topic)

@Sachi there weren’t any openings in her room.

@Runa the room remained unchanged.

She huffs and backs away, noticing it was a fake. “Skrew it.” She went to the bottom and had to wait it out

OOC: I caught it and edited the post.

@BlackBeltGamer98

“You are being subjugated to high levels of radiation.”

She groans and waits out for the water to decrease or any signs of openings

It didn’t change.

“Oh…Brakas Monkeys.” He says as he looks at his HUD: the thing wasn’t lying. He runs to the door and tries to unlock it with his Keyblade.

“What do you want me to do Mainframe?” She mumbles and sighs

“breath underwater.”

@BlackBeltGamer98

“How do you feel?”

“Fime fine…” she takes a deep breath of water. Imale and exhale. “Good enough for yea?” She asked then swims around for a bit

“Not too good but nothing life threatening…yet and I would like to get out of here before major permanent damage begins to set in.” Blaze says as he picks the lock. “I’d love for a lead wall or armor upgrade right now.” He mutters under his breath.

There was no lock.

@Sachi “Again.”

Zablex was starting to worry. He could try a new trick the AI hadn’t seen yet. I hope this works he thinks as he fires a metal Kanoka disk at the door. It was a level 6 Weaken disk.

She groans and shrugs. She was breathing underwater as she swam back and forth from wall to wall

It bounced off the wall and began to ricocheted across the room.

Blaze caught it not activating it. He begins looking for anything that could help him survive; his HUD was saying his chances of permanent major damage was at 45% and moving steadily up.

"Uh huh, you did something to the wall. "

She does a few flips and spins underwater. Still breathing. “Good enough for yea?”

“Maybe another hour.”

Blaze looks around for anything out of place. RADIATON LEVELS AT 48%. His HUD told him.