The In-Between (RP Topic)

“You do realize that if you keep it, it’ll just waste space and rusting away. Besides, I do enjoy a nice bit of salvaging once in a while.” Blaze says as he looks for a way to open up the box.

“No, It will sit here until I need it. That’s why it’s in storage.”

“You said you stored stuff in here that was broken and beyond repair.” He says.

“No, I said the test was broken, as in it’s unsolvable.”

“Oh, well then, I guess we are kind of at a stalemate: me and my team got out of the other test and are now in a broken one.”

“And?”

“And you want to continue testing but cannot given the current situation without causing damage to the current test we are in.” Blaze says.

“You do not understand my motives.”

“I don’t, but there is a reason for you to test us like this.” Blaze tells the AI.

“And it is?”

“You tell us; we don’t know.” Blaze tells Mainframe(?).

“It’s not your place to know.”

“Just as it isn’t your place to try to kill us when all we’ve done is try to work within the limits placed upon us; presuming you want us to stay alive.” Blaze tells it.

"Who are you to tell me my place in this?’

“The only means of you learning about the abilities of myself and these folks with me.” Blaze says.

“And maybe I wanted to see how resistant to radiation you were.”

“Well, you know that now. Congratulations.” Blaze says, a bit miffed that was all out of curiosity.

“No, I don’t. But if you were so ready to get out, then obviously it can’t be better than what I already have.”

“Prove it.” Blaze says, still not happy about the radiation.

“I have nothing to prove to the likes of you.”