The In-Between (RP Topic)

“Except to satisfy curiosity and maybe a vendetta we don’t know about.” He mutters under his breath.

“Welp. I’m going to leave you here, until I can think of some more tests.”

Blaze shrugs and looks around for anything that catches his eye among all the stuff stored in the room.

Hepohepo bursted into the air filled chamber. He set both of the others down and started CPR on Hitora, who coughed up slightly red colored water before weakly getting up. “Ugh…”

Within minutes, steam started to rise from Nameless’ body.

(@Traykar) Blaze keeps looking around for anything that seems odd to be stored in a place like this.

There were several boxes, and a button in the room. One of the boxes has a circle made of glass on each side. The Mainframe shut off the lights in the room.

Blaze summons his Keyblade and has it illuminate like an electric lantern. He keeps looking around.

That was all that was in the room.

Blaze shrugs, “Yup, nothing to salvage here. Not even a scrap of waste metal.” He goes back to the group. (@BrokenAxels)

Hepohepo looked around the room as Hitora got a grip of himself, still coughing up blood tinted water. (@Traykar)

Nameless’ body, after heating all the water out of it as vapor, started using the reserve water he had stored, and the steam it created from heating up, attempted to awaken itself.

“I’m disappointed to see how long it took you to solve that test.”

“I was just letting them do it.” Hepohepo said. “But oxygen deprivation might have hindered them.”

Hitora sat up and looked around.

Nameless’ eyes lit up their usual red as he walked back towards the water and began drinking.

“Steam power? unreliable and ineffective as a source of power.”

“Not as unreliable as you perceive, easily renewable, and not harmful to the environment, while not relying on time of day of the weather like other natural sources. Not that bad.” Nameless said as he stood up. “Now what’s this room’s gimmick?”

“It also fails to function underwater, or in a vacuum. It also doesn’t posses the power output that more modern technology provides.”

“Simple, I don’t swim, I don’t go into vacuums, and I have all the power from it I need.”

“Perhaps. But not as useful as modern technology.”

“Keeps me alive, that’s all I need. I don’t use it for my bike for that reason you stated.” He looks around. “Let me restate: what’s up with this room?”

“This is a waiting room.”

Hitora looked suspicious. “Waiting for what, exactly?”