The Journey to the Ultimate Ultimate Weapon

So a month or so ago it snowed here in North Carolina. So I went to the snowy areas (like a nearby forest) and took a bunch of photos, most of which you can find on my DeviantArt.

Anyhoo, someone I know found out I took a bunch of these photos and asked me if he could do something with some of his things. He handed me a few Transformers figures (only two of which were actually used by me) and his Ninjago movie minifigs. So, having seen the movie not too long before I took these, I came up with the idea of this taking place while they were trying to find the Ultimate Ultimate Weapon.

I had many takes, and these were the two I ended up editing and keeping.

The main difference is that the second one has a higher brightness setting on the camera and higher contrast, which was done to make the snow brighter.

The reason Zane is tunneling through was simply his faceprint looked annoyed so why not make his situation annoying to him, such as constantly sinking in the snow?

Anyhoo, i really like how these photos came out.

If you want to see more toy and secereny photos check out my DA, just ignore the terrible drawings that are there as well. https://ninjanicktf.deviantart.com/

17 Likes

The first is definitely the better of the two, but both are very cool.

1 Like

The bottom one is too bright: it loses most of the detail in the snow whereas the first one doesn’t have anything blurred.

1 Like

I prefer the second one of the two.

1 Like