The Kanohi Force

The Kanohi Force is an arguably savage horde of artists, writers, madmen, and reprobates that came together in the magical world of Bionicle. Behold the glory of the Kanohi Force as you are immersed in a land of sensational madness.

What is the Kanohi Force? a better question is why is the Kanohi Force? We exist because we can. We are all that there is in this world of disparity and destruction. We are your only hope. Join us and be saved, for when you are separated from us we cannot do anything. Nothing at all. We are the very state of existence.

So a bunch of weirdos got together and made a Bionicle club, called the Kanohi Force. Oh yeah and I’m the boss. Crud I think they figured me out We do cool stuff sometimes, we have a YouTube channel, a Facebook, and a Wikia that you should never read if you value your sanity.

If you want to join, shoot me a PM and we’ll talk. Also keep in mind we’re at least as strict as TTV in our rules, maybe more, so don’t join if yo think you’re going to be getting the right to do whatever you want.

Leedurz (the peepl who have TTV accounts and run the group)
@Ghidora131
@Jakura_Nuva
@Dallior

Current Members (the people who have TTV accounts and are Members of the KF)
@anon61184867
@LewaRenolds
@ouberry
@Irrie

If you’re on this list and would prefer to not be mentioned, PM and I’ll remove your name. There’s also a plethora of members and a few more Leedurz who don’t have TTV accounts, so I can’t list them.

See you around!

7 Likes

Seems legit. I like it.

2 Likes

Oh goodness.

2 Likes

Wait, are you allowed to be part of da Kanohi Force™ and start your own group?

1 Like

Unless the group is directly meant to antagonize the Kanohi Force. Otherwise, go right ahead!

1 Like

Elaborate, please.

1 Like

Link to the channel please? Also, I’d ask to join, but I’m a lazy procrastinating introvert, so nobody would likely know I existed.

1 Like

Closed at the behest of the creator.

1 Like