The Kirby Topic (Nintendo)

Not redefining?

THEN WHAT THE HECK WAS UP WITH THE VOID SOUL AT THE END, huh? Tell me that ISN’T redefining what we know about Kirby?

3 Likes

I’m finally getting back into Kirby, so I’ve been studying the lore a lot more. Turns out that Dark Nebula is a form of Dark Matter according to the Japan-exclusive 20th anniversary artbook. So I like to think that high-ranking Dark Matter beings are sent by the leader (Probs Zero) to be the leaders of Dark Matter hordes. For example, Miracle Matter would be in command of the Ripple Star Dark Matter, and maybe Zero tried taking Pop Star by himself. Maybe Zero isnt the leader at all. I was also thinking that maybe Dark Nebula was one of these leaders who managed to get captured in a chest and sent to Dedede in Squeak Squad. Dedede doesn’t seem like the kind of guy who would hunt down Dark Matter on his own.
Eh, that’s just me rambling

Edit:
I reread that first fanfic I wrote like a year ago and dang, that was pretty cringeworthy. I still think the prehistory vibe of my second pitch would actually be pretty neat. And of course, lots of Kirby fans always want some kind of connections to Dark Matter in a Kirby game, but that really isn’t necessary.

1 Like

Idk I like him

That doesn’t mean he is good as Smash characters go, though.

I meant I like playing as him in smash

Yeah recent evidence seems to indicate that Zero isn’t the ultimate big bad.

See: Star Allies

2 Likes

And I’m glad you do. Still, at a competitive level, he’s not considered a viable character (in Melee especially) due to poor options when at playing at near-perfect levels.

Oh. I just like him because he’s a little bit of everything… literally :stuck_out_tongue:

Kirby would be a viable character if Melee wasn’t more broken than a bag of lime joints, like how characters can dodge out of his kill throw

pick the blue Kirby, give him a mask, sword, and cape and he’s unbeatable in brawl

3 Likes

I don’t know if anyone here knows this but I LOVE KIRBY!!!

I love the Games, the Characters, the Abilities, the Enemies and Bosses, I love it all!

and I think Kirby is Nintendo’s Best Series alongside Mario and Zelda.

I would say more about Kirby, but I think it’s a good time to stop for now.

2 Likes

Kirby is the Chosen One now.

3 Likes

IT’S HERE! IT’S HERE’S IT’S FINALLY HERE!

GET HYPE!

1 Like

So in a surprising turn of events I’ve become complementary obsessed with the pink puffball as of late.

Everything from the terrifying hell demons to the legitimately dark and depressing lore to just

Oh boy.

That and the fact that these are just some really good games. So good in fact that I’ve decided to save up for a 3DS and get
Planet Robobot
Tripple Deluxe
And Super Star Ultra.

All of which I’m really excited to play.

2 Likes

Which is for regular DS, if you already have one

1 Like

I currently don’t have anything. That’s the thing. Buying this 3DS will be the first ever gaming specific device I’ll own.

1 Like

so, Super Kirby Clash

A new Kirby game has come to the Switch just Yesterday

I played a bit of it with my sister and it’s fun!

in other news. Kirby’s Dream Course and Kirby’s Dream Land 3 on SNES Online! Very Nice.

sorry to revive a topic but

NEW KIRBY GAME

4 Likes

More deets from Nintendo.

Multiplayer, story concept, Waddle Dee hubworld, Palm Whispy Woods, and Kirby has a gun.

1 Like

It looks great, I just wish there was a way to play as BWD in single player

1 Like