The Krika Fan Club

I just recently got Krika, and have also read a few comics and quotes from him.
Though I don’t know everything about him or obsess about him, I do find Krika to be one of the more interesting of the Makuta.
He seems like the only Makuta that can tell between good and evil, as opposed to only seeing the ones with power, and the ones who are weak. Of course I haven’t done my full research on him, that’s just what I noticed from what I know.
Overall I think he is a pretty cool Makuta, definitely one of the more interesting ones. And the set is pretty nice.

8 Likes

Awesome tragic character, and the only Bionicle villain whose demise I actually felt sad about.

4 Likes

So do I.

KRIKA SUCKS!!!

(runs away giggling to the thought of angry Krika fans)

JK, Krika is a cool set, wish he survived though.

4 Likes

Krika… Now that was a good character.

One of my favorites. :smile:

1 Like

I never liked Krika. And the set was meh at best.

I could not possibly agree less.

I could not possibly agree more.

2 Likes

Sure, some people may not like Krika’s final set, though his prototype looks pretty awesome.
Observe:

1 Like

I really like Krika’s prototype. Wasn’t it supposed to have a spine shooting function?

Yes, it was. If I remember correctly, part of the reason it didn’t was due to safety issues, piece quality, and the fact that all sets needed to have the same launcher. It made sense for Krika and the Makuta to have this kind of thing, but not the Toa.

2 Likes

Ahh, Krika, a true hero-ish.

Krika is my little cinnamon roll and must be protected at all costs!

2 Likes

Krika was a wise Makuta. Just imagine if he joined the toa or became a toa.

Krika is my favorite Makuta. I want him so badly.

I found my place!