The Lab :RP Topic:

Redek hands the man a cup of the stuff.“I’ve been living off this crap for years. I’ve practicality stopped sleeping.”

“EEE!” He says excitedly drinking the entire cup in one go, dropping it and stiffening before quite literally becoming a blur, suddenly vanishing with a trail of dust as he could be heard cackling maniacally and flying around outside, heading for knight, going at insanely fast speeds.

1 Like

The AI quickly swats the Toa with one of the wall panels.“Alright! Who have you coffee?”

“Science!” He screamed excitedly, shaking it off like nothing happened, flying around at extremly fast speeds and erraticness, dodging most attacks.

“You’e too late” mocked the AI as the floor was completely blocked off

“Awww! Fine then, let’s see what in your walls” Spirax said crazily, flying over and starting to rip off one of the smaller wall panels,

"Don’t think that I’ve forgotten about you, Mr. Knight. "Replied the AI as he disconnected the base from the panel, causing the mech to fall into the bowels of the facility.

@Omega_Tahu

“What do you hope to achieve by this?” The AI asked the Shadow Toa.

@KAI_BORG

“Why I’ll be the rat in your walls!” He replied, managing to snap off a chunk of it before biting into a visible wire behind it, birthing through it with a flash of electricity yet for some reason it didn’t seem to affect him. “See?” He said as he went back to pulling it off.

“I see that I will have to take drastic action,” Replied the AI as a tranquilizer gun popes out of the ceiling and began shooting darts all over the place

“Missed me!” Spirax said! Dodging them while most hit his armour, at least until one hit an exposed piece of his flesh. “Ow! That stung! What’s in it?” He whined, still near the broken panel and managing to rip the rest off and start to climb in before it took effect.

1 Like

“Release the neurotoxin.” Replied the AI bored by the situation as a large pump entered the room.

“Bleh!” Spirax said, sticking his tongue out at him before replacing the panel, essentially sealing himself off in the wall.

“Odd. But simple to correct.” Replied the AI as he began layering several more wall panels over the area the Toa was in.

Spirax snored, sleeping off the dart.

Knight continued to fall.

Knight eventually fell through several border up planks and into a large 20’s styled room. Littered with shag carpeting and odds and ends dropped from the upper laboratory.

@1000Purse30

The two had walked on for a bit deeper and deeper into the office section until they were out of the AI ’ S earshot,“You know he’s lying right?”

1 Like

“Why would he do that?”

“To get us to kill the escaped test subjects and keep the one’s he already has. You want to know how I know he’s lying?”

“Sure”

“He said we’d be free to leave the lab, but there’s nothing outside the lab.”