The Lab :RP Topic:

Several Not-Traykars enter the light and start slowly walking towards knight.

Knight gets into a battle ready stance. “En garde!”

“I’m with you knight”

Several of the Not-Traykars growl at Knight, before leaping at him while they slashed at his armor.

Knight swung his rather large and heavy sword, slicing through most of the ones that leapt, and knocking the reamining away with the Not-Traykar stuck on the sword.

Several of the Not-Traykar’s back up, while a few of the more ambitious ones stood up on their hind legs and entered some manner of attack configuration.

Knight kicks the Traykar off his sword, and returns to a defensive stance.

One of the Bipedal Not-Traykar’s rips a pipe out of the wall with the intent to beat knight’s head in with it.

“A proper swordfight. En Garde!”

The Not-Traykar snarls as it starts whacking at Knight.

Knight blocks with his shield, and counterattacks with his sword, aiming at the Not-Traykar’s leg.

The Not-Traykar blocks with the pipe while throwing a kick at Knight.

OOC: gtg be back tomorrow

The kick hits Knight’s armor, who then keeps the pipe engaged with his sword and slams into the Not-Traykar with his shield.

The Not-Traykar, with the pipe, slides back several feet, while several more Not-Traykars leap to ravage Knight.

Knight spins and meets them with his sword, either slicing them or knocking them aside.

One of the Not-Traykars manages to tear off one of Knight’s shoulder pads.

“Hmm? A blow landed?” Knight impales the Not-Traykar who did that, and flings off into the group of remaining Not-Traykars.

“I, uh, Should I, um, just go?” asked Traykar.

“I do not know. The foe number many, so a retreat may be the best option.”