The Lab :RP Topic:

“Okay.” Then, in a sarcastic voice; “Hm. I wonder what will happen.”

“Happen if what?”

“If I press it” Efri replies as he presses it."

The passageway opens to the next room.“I forgot to mention that this test was designed for two test subjects. I’m sure you’ll figure something out.”

OOC: What happens to be in the next room?

OOC: Well. If there was 2 people, the second person would have walked into the room and be offered a chance to escape at the expense of the test subject standing on the button.

OOC: Ah.
IC: Efri takes his hand off the button and sees that the door closes. “Ah. Pressure sensitive.” Efri then lets out some of the pyrophric gas from inside his armour and allows the pressure to build up to keep the door open. Then, as the door is open with no drawbacks, he walks through.

OOC: Gtg. It’s after 9 pm in Aus.

There’s a metal box in the next room.

“Can I melt this?”

“No.”

“Hey, at least I asked.” Efri walks over to the box and gives it a kick. “Anything? No? Well okay then.”

“Whatever.” Replied the AI as he opened the door to the next test.

“Sweet.” Efri said with genuine happiness.

“Unfortunately the next test chamber is under matinence, so you will instead be subjected to this test chamber used for the training of military androids.”

“Good thing I’ve got my trusty sharp-pokey-stabby-thing.” Efri pulls his Blazing Great Sword and shield from his back and readys himself.

Several lasers cris cross the room steaming from unknown sources.

Efri raises his shield above his head to block the lasers. Then, scanning the room, he traces one of the lasers and throws some flames along it, short circuiting the laser control console.

OOC: The lasers are the guidance system to turrets, so you would have been riddled with bullets. Plus if it were that type of laser, they wouldn’t all be interconnected in that manner.

Lemme retry. How about he goes for another explosion of flames throughout the room?